Location: STATEN ISLAND, NY 10302 Date: 05/14/2015
EXPERIENCED BOOKKEEPER/ Administrative Assistant for small general contractor performing public work projects. Proficiency in Quickbooks, Microsoft Office required. Please send resume & salary requirements to: email@example.com
Intern once or twice a week.
How to apply
Please email your resume and interest and let us know about you.
Type: Full Time
Category: Financial Services and Banking
About the Job
Professional Kessler’s is currently looking for a full-time bookkeeper. The ideal candidate will have experience in AP/AR, cash/safe count, and basic general ledger transactions. To apply please send your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
exciting and expanding CPA and Tax Firm.
We are looking for an accountant who has experience in the following areas:
1. Trust, estate, and gift tax returns and planning
2. Stock Options including ISOs, NSOs, Exercise Strategies, and related AMT issues
3. Foreign tax issues including consolidating foreign corporations and F.I.R.P.T.A. filings & issues
4. Tax Controversy Issues such as Offers in Compromise, Installment Agreements, Appeals, Bankruptcy Issues and Innocent Spouse Relief
Please contact us ONLY if you have at least 2-3 years of experience working with at least two (2) of the above areas
If you feel qualified for the position please send us your updated resume along with a cover e-mail or letter explaining:
1. Your experience with at least two (2) of the above areas
2. Whether you are looking for full time or part time work
3. How much compensation you are looking for
This position is for someone who wants to be part of an exciting and expanding CPA and Tax Firm.
Tax Preparation: 4 years
For problem-solvers and the analytically inclined: Help a world-leader in technology invest strategically, allocate wisely and drive shareholder value. Formulate groundbreaking processes, provide in-depth analysis and expertly manage Verizons assets.
The Senior Consultant –Treasury – Capital Markets is a position supporting strategic planning process and risk management for Corporate Treasury. The position will mainly responsible for managing the Verizon’s fixed income portfolio and formulate strategy for the funding plan.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and strategize funding plans, incorporating companywide expected cash flows from operations, investment and financing activities to optimize Verizon’s capital structures
- Manage duration risk of debt portfolio to optimize interest expense
- Analyze liability management transactions (i.e. debt exchange, tender offer, make-whole calls, new debt issuances) including pricing, NPV savings, P&L, cash flow impacts, optimal debt maturity and capital structure impact to Verizon
- Perform quarterly debt valuation and sensitivity analysis for 10Q/10K disclosure
- Analyze peers’ financial positions, capital market pricing changes, and debt programs
- Review legal and SEC filings on liability management transactions
- Review debt disclosure activities in 10Q/10K filings
- Maintain SOX processes and controls on debt valuation and liability management
- Liaise with accounting, FP&A, tax, and legal departments
- 7+ years in treasury or finance-related experience
- Strong knowledge of financial market, instruments and valuation
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
Education and Certifications:
- B.S. Finance/Accounting required
- MBA or advanced degree in Finance required
- CFA, CPA preferred
- Excellent MS Office, advance modelling and Bloomberg terminal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Verizon is a Federal Contractor
- Verizon requests veteran priority referrals
- Verizon is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Vet.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/3844926-treasury-manager