Netmining is a leading provider of real-time targeting solutions designed... NEW YORK, NY
Avis Budget Group is an action-packed, high-energy workplace where... East Elmhurst
Avis Budget Group is an action-packed, high-energy workplace where things move forward every day. We are a global leader in the travel services industry operating two of the most recognized brands in the vehicle rental business. We are a customer-led, service-driven organization that offers an enthusiastic, family-friendly and collaborative work environment where you can expect to be developed, recognized and rewarded for a job well done. If you want to GO somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be.
As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for performing financial calculations, providing various reports and summaries relevant to the Northeast Area’s finance function. In this position you will be responsible for, but not limited to: Monitoring and analyzing business trends and forecast for the area; providing financial data for both Avis and Budget brands to management, corporate functions and auditors.
Compensation & Benefits:
We provide a competitive annual salary, plus annual bonus. Employees are eligible for comprehensive benefits that include Medical, Prescription Plans, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Basic and Voluntary Life and AD&D and 401K Savings Plan.
Corporate discounts on products you use most. Avis Budget Group offers many savings and discount programs for our employees such as the Neighborhood Discount Warehouse which provides deep discounts from hundreds of name brand merchants all on one site.
HealthWorks@ABG is the brand through which we offer our wellness-related programs to ensure that we are our healthiest selves. Most of the services offered are free of charge and open to all employees and their family members. Some of the programs and services we provide include:
- Free tobacco cessation courses (including nicotine replacement supplies)
- Customized nutritional coaching
- Fitness center discount program
- Healthy weight loss nutrition solutions
- One-on-one active lifestyle coaching
- Trusted, on-line health information available 24/7
- Free flu shots
Excellence is rewarded at every level. From our “best in class” recognition for top sales performance to our CEO acknowledgements for outstanding customer service, Avis Budget Group is committed to acknowledging and rewarding you for a job well done.
Essential duties and responsibilities shown below will vary accordingly based on assignment:
- Previous various financial calculations, budgeting, P&L, capital planning, and other financial and expense performance comparisons.
- § Create specified ad hoc reports, graphs, and charts of financial data.
- Model various financial conditions related to the organization’s business operations.
- Forecast, analyze, and provide summary of the organization’s trends
- Provide financial information and support to the organization’s management, corporate functions, and also positions within the organization’s field operations.
- Month end journal entries, some account reconciliations, and P&L account problem resolution. This includes working with operations managers on their P&Ls.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2-3 years of experience in finance or accounting function
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, compile, interpret and summarize data
- Knowledge of financial calculations, reporting, and valuation methodologies
- Detail oriented with strong aptitude for problem solving with little information or direction
- Strong interpersonal, decision-making, and organizational skills
- High Excel skill level is a MUST
- Knowledge of Visual Basic, Excel macros, Oracle and Hyperion Essbase a plus
Get your go on ™
enter the following into a separate browser to start your application:
Avis Budget Group is an EEO Employer - Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabled
The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this advertisement may result in your consideration for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries. Offers of employment will be made by Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC or any of its employing companies or brands, including Avis, Budget, Budget Truck or AB Car Rental Services. Candidates must meet all basic qualifications and submit a complete application to be considered for this position. This posting serves as an advertisement of an existing open position only and does not qualify as the job description.
Reply: click here
Reply: click here
Responsible for accurate billing and collecting outstanding receivables relating to Managed Care, Managed Long Term Care, Human Resources Administration, Nursing Visits, Nursing Services, Surplus, Private Pay and all Non-Home Care Services
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Prepare Managed Care, Managed Long Term Care, Human Resources Administration, Nursing Visits, Nursing Services, Surplus, Private Pay and all Non-Home Care billings
Address denials in a timely manner and resubmit claims
Collaborate with Intake, Coordinators, and Nurses to ensure all information needed is collected and entered (contact providers to obtain and enter authorizations, diagnosis codes, member IDs)
Prepare bi-weekly collectability status report
Perform other duties as required
High School degree or equivalent
Good writing and record keeping skills
Familiarity with medical terminology
Proficiency with computer systems, including Microsoft Suite, Gmail and Sandata
Excellent communication skills(verbal and written)
Demonstrated ability to maintain the confidentiality of clients' records
Demonstrated overall knowledge of authorization processing for insurance companies and plans for both private carriers and government, including HRA
SUBJECT TO REVIEW FOR PURPOSE OF ADAAA
JASA is committed to Equal Opportunity Employment
Please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to jobs@JASA.org. Please indicate "Billing and Collection - Home Care" in the subject line.
We combine our own unique blend of audience planning, targeting, bidding and optimization capabilities to deliver exceptional campaign performance. Our Audience Scoring Engine translates data into customer intelligence that yields high-performing and highly-relevant online advertising, targeted to the customer.
Netmining’s proprietary scoring algorithm and targeting solutions currently help drive billions of dollars in sales across a client roster that includes leading marketers such as Chase, Saks Fifth Avenue, White
Castle, Juicy Couture, Sharp and Audi, as well as some of the largest interactive agencies coast to coast.
•Work side-by-side with the sales team to upsell existing business and managing banner display advertising campaigns from top agencies and client side advertisers
• Provide end-to-end customer service for all client needs
• Learn and fully immerse in the Netmining platform and product offerings
• Analyze and effectively communicate client program results vs. goals, based on inventory performance and reporting data
• Fully own optimization recommendations and implementation
• Working side by side with the Client Services team in day-to-day operations for an online audience targeting company
• Providing help with advertising campaign reporting, set-up and client support on various projects
• Assisting the team with various administrative duties for an optimal workflow
• Maintaining a high level of organization and time management throughout
• Learning about the online advertising industry, innovative technologies and account management
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
• 2+ years of experience managing internet advertising accounts (ideally, working for an ad network or a large web publisher)
• Strong understanding of Internet advertising a must (account set up, inventory and tag management, click reconciliation, etc.)
• Strong understanding of advertising metrics a must (CTR, ROI, conversion rates)
• Self-starter and demonstrated track-record of executing a project through to successful completion
• Outstanding computer skills including solid knowledge of spreadsheets (MS Excel), word processing (MS Word), and ad servers (DFA, Atlas, etc.)
• A bachelor’s degree
Candidate Must Have : NA
Additional Information : N/A
LICENSED STOCK BROKER --With or without a book of business
If you are licensed (series 7 & series 63) this is the perfect opportunity to come work and train with seasoned professionals in the industry!
This is a commission based position with potential to earn within the first month.
You will not be opening up accounts for senior brokers and doing their dirty work.
The senior brokers will guide you to build your business immediately.
You will have access to a comprehensive training curriculum and mentoring from award winning brokers with proven track records of success.
Must have strong telephone and sales experience.
Brand new office in Long Island
Looking for energetic and positive minded individuals who know that hard work is the path to success.
Whether you are a seasoned broker or have recently joined the financial industry send an email with your resume attached
Click here to apply.
Company DescriptionThe Fountain Group provides Contingent Labor, Statement-of-Work, and Contingent-to-Permanent resources to clients with an internal/external Contingent Labor Managed Service Program or Clients without a program.
The Fountain Group is committed to the belief that we all share in the responsibility to conduct our businesses in a socially and environmentally responsible manner. We base this on the premise that a company is much more than the products it offers. The effect a company has on the environment, the people and the communities it serves reflects the company.
My name is Noah Jones and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Lead Analyst for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Stamford, CT. Details for the positions are as follows:
- Support a Quantitative Methodology leader in developing and implementing holistic process for statistical modeling in credit risk analytics and credit stress testing analytics (design, development, validation, calibration, documentation, approval, implementation, monitoring and reporting) in (PD, credit transition of cumulative PD, LGD, EAD, etc.)
- Support a Quantitative Methodology leader on formulating and evaluating alternative credit risk methodologies or econometric credit stress testing specifications for conceptual soundness and stakeholders’ model requirements.
- Assist in statistical analysis to help research and gather underlying credit modeling dataset.
- Assist in new modeling sensitivity development and impact timing analysis as required by HQ Enterprise Stress Testing’s procedure; and update the analysis annually.
- Develop econometric and analytic models to be used by EFS Capital Planning team for credit stress testing processes.
- Conduct wing-to-wing advanced statistical robustness tests on regression specifications, coefficients and residual errors; and feedback into model development improvement and regression specification changes.
- Conduct analytics to validate the performance of existing quantitative risk models, recommend changes, and support gap closing projects. Performance evaluation includes outcome analysis, back-testing analysis and benchmarking analysis.
- Support model review and validation requirements; and support model remediation strategies and multi-generation plan.
- Lead modeling data capture, gathering, mastering and maintenance in support of modeling databases
- Manage model supporting data warehouses in terms of accuracy and completeness; understand data and process structures from System of Record to ensure accuracy and precision of data used for modeling, reporting and analysis.
- Drive standardization of processes that ensure timely generation and retrieval of reporting and risk analytics data, including support of model management framework.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached.
Click here to apply.
Company DescriptionDuck River Textile, Inc. was founded twenty years ago by the Cohen Brothers; Oury, Eili, Raymond, and Joseph. They started out in a 30,000 square foot factory, buying fabrics from the U.S. Mills, producing Sheets, window and Shower Curtains.
They have a 75 year family history in Textiles, going back to their Grandfather, who had his own Spinning and Weaving Mill overseas. He taught his grandsons all about Fabrics and Techniques which they still use until today. Fifteen years ago, as the U.S. Mills started shutting down one by one. The Cohen Brothers were one of the first who had the foresight to move their factory overseas. They created partnerships and joint ventures in China, which still exist today. They continue to reinvest and capitalize their partnerships, giving them and their factories a leading edge in the market place, with new Production capabilities, Machinery, Innovative Techniques, and Fashion Design. Duck River has been praised and recognized by many in the industry for their foresight, on time deliveries, and Fashion Forward thinking. Today our Private Label business and Direct POE orders account for 40 percent of our growing business.
Growth - Duck River has experienced consistent growth the last several years, leading to new and expanded Offices, Warehouses, Showroom, Factories and Customer Base.
Overseas Offices - We have two regional Offices in China, one in Hang Zhou Province and one in ShoaXing Province.
Showroom: We have a newly Expanded 12,000 Square Foot Showroom in the heart of the Textile Industry at 295 Fifth Avenue, N.Y. N.Y. 10016 Suite # 318
Distribution Centers - We currently occupy 4 Distribution Centers. One on the West Coast, two on the East Coast in New Jersey, and one consolidation warehouse in China.
Product Assortment – Duck River is a complete resource importer, manufacture of High Fashion Home Textiles. We specialize in the following products:
Bath & Accessories
Duck River Textile is looking for an entry level flexible position Data Entry/Accounting position.
• Candidate must have the following requirement's:
o Data Entry & Label Printing
o QuickBooks, Excel, Word knowledge
o Accounting Skills
o Math Aptitude
o Attention to Detail
o Customer Service
o Reception Skills
o Reliable Transportation
o Non Smoking and Drug Free Work Environment
o Team Player -- Flexible with duties and responsible
Click here to apply.
We are a group of entrepreneurial CFOs who provide long-term CFO services on a 1099 basis. We do this instead of working with one employer at a time. Our firm includes some of the best and most experienced CFOs in the US, and we would like to invite you to consider joining our firm.
Here is the type of CFO we need:
We are looking for smart, passionate and experienced CFOs with a record of helping business owners grow their businesses.
You should have the following experience:
- 20-plus years of significant financial management experience since college graduation
- At least seven years as a CFO (which includes financial vice president/VP of finance) with closely-held companies with sales up to $250 million as either a W-2 or 1099 employee
- The ability to provide objective and calculated recommendations
- The desire to work with a company that appreciates mature workers rather than one that discriminates against them
- In addition to the above, a successful B2B CFO partner generally has the following background: Big Eight experience, larger or other regional CPA firm experience, or controller experience in our target market
- M and A or exit strategy experience
- Big Eight Experience
- Larger or other regional CPA firm experience
- Controller experience in our target market (up to $250 million in sales)
Interested? Here is the next step:
Visit our website by clicking on the apply now button. once there, please complete the submission form and attach your resume..
Please note that this is not a W-2 CFO job; we are looking for CFOs to join our firm as consulting CFOs (1099 CFOs) only. You can work from anywhere in the USA.
By sending us this resume you give us permission to send you information via email about B2B CFO® and the opportunity that we provide.
Click here to apply.
Company DescriptionWe are a Recruiting Agency specializing in Information Technology, Engineering, Accounting, Health Care and the Financial Industries.
Bilingual Tax Manager
Job #: 1415-001
Location: NYC ,
Industry: Public Accounting
Reports to: Sr. Manager
National CPA firm has an immediate opening for a bilingual (Spanish-English )Tax Manager with experience in Puerto Rico tax and accounting issues.
- Provide tax, and/or consulting services to the firm’s clients
- Develop and manage professional relationships with clients
- Pursue business development opportunities
- Supervise all stages of professional work
- Manager staff
- Existing CPA licensure is a plus
- Extensive experience with Puerto Rico tax compliance
- 5-6 years public accounting experience
Click here to apply.
--Review complex gift, estate and fiduciary income tax returns, including related schedules and forms.
--Review of fiduciary accountings for estates and trusts.
--Provide tax planning and consulting to our firm?s high net worth clients for estate and individual income taxes.
--Research and consult on various estate, gift and trust related issues, such as trustee and beneficiary issues, Crummey obligations and generation skipping tax issues.
--Identify additional estate and income tax planning opportunities for clients.
--Oversee billing and collections of clients.
--Manage, coach and mentor less experienced staff.
--Pursue new business by developing and maintaining relationships with key business contacts, prospective clients and referral sources.
--Make presentations and write articles for publications-
--Take an active role in professional, charitable or civic organizations.
--Compensation: to $175k, commensurate with experience.
--High visibility role.
Company DescriptionThe group is a family of affiliated companies engaged in the design, production and sales of apparel and home decor products worldwide.
Each company has a specific category focus and operates independently, allowing for optimal specialization. The combined synergies create a one-stop solution for our retailers and licensing partners.
We set ourselves apart through creativity, high-quality products and customer service. This, combined with a reputation for honesty and integrity, have been the hallmarks of the company's success over the last 70 years.
Apparel Wholesaler Located in Midtown Manhattan Seeking Staff Accountant.
- Maintain daily reconciliation of cash accounts
- Maintain daily reconciliation of loan (asset based lending)
- Research and reconcile variances with lender in a timely fashion
- Prepare all LC Issuance and Payment Requests
- Prepare Commercial Rent Tax returns, Canadian GST returns, and other misc. tax returns
- Assist in the maintenance of the Time and Attendance online system (TLO)
- Assist in the month-end closing process (prepare journal entries, allocation schedules, etc.)
- Assist in the preparation of month end balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 2 + years accounting experience
- Knowledge of A/R and A/P required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Great Plains highly preferred
- Experience in the apparel industry highly preferred
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, primarily Excel
Click here to apply.
Recent College Grad
Will train in Payroll & H/R
Processing payroll for 400-500 employees
PC skills- Word, Excel
Salary low-mid 30's
Only qualified resumes to ...@accessstaffing.com,
*AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER*
--Duties include managing multiple audit engagements, and acting as the primary liason between the Partner, the client and the audit staff.
--Responsible for all phases of an engagement and is responsible for resolving all legal, regulatory and accounting issues that arise during an audit engagement.
--Also responsible for mentoring staff, conducting constructive discussions with staff on their evaluations and providing counsel accordingly.
--Assisting with billing and collections; staying current on new pronouncements or accounting literature.
--Serving in professional development programs as an instructor or discussion leader.
--Managers are expected to participate in business development activities, including cross-selling firm services to existing clients, as well as attending networking events, conferences, etc.
--Very visible role.
--Compensation: $130k to $160k, commensurate with experience.
Company DescriptionWe Provide Full Time Permanent Position for a large US companies. Company will do H-1 Transfer and Sponsor for Green Card. We are interested in finding/recruiting high quality candidates in IT , Engineering, Manufacturing and other highly technical areas
Full Time Permanent Position for a large US Company.
Senior Account Executive - Digital CRM Account Management
Location: Job is in New York, NY
Experience: 3-5 Years
Experienced Senior Account Executive is required Work alongside Account Management, Analytics, and Corporate Development Team leaders to develop new business, renewals and up sells.
- Must Have Bachelor’s Degree
Job Requirements & Experience:
- Entrepreneurially-minded self-starter
- Strong knowledge of ad campaign metrics and analysis
- Superior skills in all facets of the sales cycle including prospecting, negotiating, and the ability to sell based on value, not price
- Understanding of audience profiles, online ad targeting, and campaign optimization
- Proven communication, presentation and sales skills with a knack for consultative selling
- Working knowledge and experience managing contacts with CRM technology e.g. SalesForce™ preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years selling digital media to major Northeast digital advertising agencies and clients
- A strong desire to succeed in a quickly growing technology company that’s uniquely positioned for leadership in the online space
- Strong understanding of industry trends, technologies and pricing models
- Excellent understanding of agency and trading desk dynamics, in addition to campaign buying and planning
- Work alongside Account Management, Analytics, and Corporate Development Team leaders to develop new business, renewals and up sells
- Exceed quarterly revenue goals and be pro-active in driving revenue
- Engage agency and direct client decision makers at all levels
- Plan, prepare and present at high impact meetings with both prospects and existing clients
- Execute against strategic revenue generation plans for your major accounts, and aggressively prospect, evaluate and identify best opportunities
- Identify and develop a strong understanding of client's core objectives and challenges
- Understand competitive landscape, and effectively differentiate our client's technology
- Utilize research in presentations and interactions with prospects and clients
- Ability to sell using our client's unique product offerings that address clients’ challenges; consultative seller
- Accurately forecast revenue for your assigned territory
- Assist sales leadership in maintaining a strong, supportive and positive environment
Full Time Permanent Position for a large US Company.
"Make sure the Skill Set, experience and justification for the job must be well demonstrated in your updated resume, Otherwise client will assume that you are not qualified for the job, even if you are."
Click here to apply.
Bookeeping & Clerical work for Insurance Office in Huntington. Part... Huntington NY