Account Manager for Global Travel Retail - 24 Seven (New York City, NY)
MUST BE FLEUNT IN MADARIN
• Develop strong business relationships externally and internally to gain support and cooperation to drive business
• Participate in business review calls or meetings with distributors
• Maintain contact lists with accounts for all cross-functional teams
• Weekly: collecting Topline and POS data, Retail Sales Tracking (all accounts), printing BI reports, Weekly Competitor Reports (when applicable), account-level clearance reports in clearance season. Support Sales Manager for weekly sales recap to internal partners. Coordinate weekly conference calls with accounts and complete minute meetings.
o EOMs, Monthly Comp, LE recaps for regional account managers
o Product: Comparative Top 40s (for crossover markets), Men’s Reports, Top 10s (CC, CJI, CA, USR)
• Quarterly: Customer Mix, DFS Transactional Data
• Annually: Customer Mix, Transactional Data
• Maintain distributor fact sheets
• Create and send to distributors monthly customs information and Master SKU files, including on-order
• Maintain Holidays & Events Calendar
• Manage GWP, Uniform, Mannequin, and Uniform Scarf orders: collect orders and PO numbers, input orders via rush order tool, monitor tracking and invoices
• Own 2nd Pass Approval and Backorder Rewrite Processes: manipulate Fill Rate and Back Order reports for account-specific information, collect account approval and new orders, process new order adds and cancel outstanding orders
• Monitor account fill rates out of DCs and shipments to ensure cost-effective and timely deliveries
• Create pull-forward documentation
• Partner with AP & AR teams to ensure timely payments and reconciliation
Market: Next Market is from Jan 28 – Feb 8, 2013.
o Coordinate Market week organization and meeting schedules
o Partner with Sales Manager to review Door profiling before each buy and confirm tier and categories carried
o Provide recommendations to Planning and Merchandising on buys
o Partner with Sales Manager to create market presentations and business reviews
o Make all market week arrangements for distributors including cars, dinners, discount letters and shipping materials
o Own product presentation for given accounts.
o Support Sales manager in scheduling and leading Market meetings
• Post Market
o Own Web Order Process: create web order forms, update forms with in-market allocation changes, collect final orders from accounts, audit orders for changes and make recommendations to accounts, upload orders to SAP, audit order upload.
o Write Post-Market recaps
o In partnership with Planning, make availability recommendations for accounts based on sales performance, support collecting orders from accounts
o Own timely communication of seasonal clearance lists and pricing to accounts.
o Support Sales Manager for communication, analysis and execution of clearance
o Manage monthly delete process with USR, USW, CA, CJI (Travel Retail specific)
o Maintain Floorset Calendar
• Retail Execution:
o Support in-store execution: Product Assortment, Visual Merchandising, Environment
o Coordinate seasonal product training for store staff.
o Support new store openings: new account set-up paperwork, create and monitor new store checklist, follow up with internal and external partners and vendors on deliverables, ensure in-store execution is to Coach standard
• Visual Merchandising:
o Collect Photo Share from accounts and distribute to VM contacts
o Review store display photos with accounts via conference call and e-mail
o Assist in creation of GTR guideline
o Manage quarterly retrofit orders
• Customer Service/Operations:
o Partner with accounts receivable to follow up with accounts on past due invoices.
Marketing & PR
• Associates are the primary point of contact for accounts on all marketing initiatives (Travel Retail specific)
• Create and maintain decks for in-store initiatives around exclusive launches (Travel Retail specific)
• Coordinate internal meetings and external meetings with the accounts complete meeting minute and communicate to the teams
• Audit event proposals before submitting to marketing and management for approval
• Collect all catalog, GWP, and collateral orders from accounts
• Manage PR Samples (Domestic Specific)
Coordinate on boarding programs with cross functional partners for new and existing distributors Brand Managers, Planners, Retail Operations managers, Area Managers.
• Share responsibility for achieving total, comp and net sales targets.
• Analyze POS data and identify risk, opportunities and next steps.
• Support implementation of sales strategies (ex: staff incentives, Exclusives launch)
• Support validation of AOP, LE and OTB developed by Business Strategy
• Post ID: 36435534 newyork