Admin Support Asst III (Bank) (USA) - Capital One (New York, NY)
ADMIN SUPPORT ASST III (BANK) (USA)-727114
Administrative Support Professional (III) - Capital Markets
The Capital Markets team is looking for a motivated administrative assistant eager to bring his or her talents to the team. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a high-energy and results-focused environment, and he or she will possess a high attention to detail and a proactive can do mindset. The successful candidate will coordinate the day-to-day activities and calendars for senior team members (Microsoft Outlook), assist the team in the production of executive-level presentations (PowerPoint), arrange team travel when necessary, manage expense processing, coordinate with other Administrative and Executive Assistants to organize meetings, and actively seek out other opportunities to assist the team and organization. A desire to contribute to the team beyond the traditional administrative role will be welcomed and encouraged.
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings for senior team members in Microsoft Outlook
- Assist in the creation, editing and production of PowerPoint presentations
- Coordinate meetings and events by booking rooms, preparing materials, and pursuing technology solutions to facilitate business agendas
- Arrange travel accommodations and itineraries
- Support managers and teams by assisting in day-to-day logistics (work orders, computer/phone issues, supplies)
- Track information such as organizational charts, meeting notes, and project and program documents
- Process travel and general expenses for senior team members
- Maintain contracts and invoices for tracking cost center budgets
- Assist in team prioritized projects and programs
- Bachelors Degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Functional proficiency with PowerPoint (able to create and edit basic text and graphs)
- 2 Years experience in Administrative Responsibilities
- 2 Years professional experience building PowerPoint presentations
- 1 Year experience in Banking or Financial Services Industry
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job: Business and Commercial Banking
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York-Mid Manh-90 Park Ave Br 862 (22862)
• Post ID: 36065040 newyork