Assistant Controller - Atrium (New York City, NY)
This role will be exposed to a large audience throughout the business. Managing a global function, the key areas of operation are within Financial Reporting and Consolidations.
* In-depth knowledge of current U.S. GAAP and SEC reporting requirements
* Ability to manage through processes and systems
* Ability to assist in project management, IT systems implementation, process improvement and the effect on financial and performance management reporting
* Strong understanding of IFRS and international accounting rules
Given the management portion of this role, the successful candidate will have previous experience managing a global group. The ideal profile has a foundation within public accounting, managing SEC registered clients, then moving into an external reporting role within a large corporation.
Other previous experiences would include;
* 10 - 15 years experience in a similar function within financial reporting on a global scale
* Bachelors in Accounting from an accredited university
This business is a multibillion dollar, global conglomerate of companies. The portfolio of brands
and vendors that support this business range from everyday, household products to high end confectionary items.
• Post ID: 36435254 newyork