Avis Budget Group is an action-packed, high-energy workplace where things move forward every day. We are a global leader in the travel services industry operating two of the most recognized brands in the vehicle rental business. We are a customer-led, service-driven organization that offers an enthusiastic, family-friendly and collaborative work environment where you can expect to be developed, recognized and rewarded for a job well done. If you want to GO somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be.
As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for performing financial calculations, providing various reports and summaries relevant to the Northeast Area’s finance function. In this position you will be responsible for, but not limited to: Monitoring and analyzing business trends and forecast for the area; providing financial data for both Avis and Budget brands to management, corporate functions and auditors.
Compensation & Benefits:
We provide a competitive annual salary, plus annual bonus. Employees are eligible for comprehensive benefits that include Medical, Prescription Plans, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Basic and Voluntary Life and AD&D and 401K Savings Plan.
Corporate discounts on products you use most. Avis Budget Group offers many savings and discount programs for our employees such as the Neighborhood Discount Warehouse which provides deep discounts from hundreds of name brand merchants all on one site.
HealthWorks@ABG is the brand through which we offer our wellness-related programs to ensure that we are our healthiest selves. Most of the services offered are free of charge and open to all employees and their family members. Some of the programs and services we provide include:
- Free tobacco cessation courses (including nicotine replacement supplies)
- Customized nutritional coaching
- Fitness center discount program
- Healthy weight loss nutrition solutions
- One-on-one active lifestyle coaching
- Trusted, on-line health information available 24/7
- Free flu shots
Excellence is rewarded at every level. From our “best in class” recognition for top sales performance to our CEO acknowledgements for outstanding customer service, Avis Budget Group is committed to acknowledging and rewarding you for a job well done.
Essential duties and responsibilities shown below will vary accordingly based on assignment:
- Previous various financial calculations, budgeting, P&L, capital planning, and other financial and expense performance comparisons.
- § Create specified ad hoc reports, graphs, and charts of financial data.
- Model various financial conditions related to the organization’s business operations.
- Forecast, analyze, and provide summary of the organization’s trends
- Provide financial information and support to the organization’s management, corporate functions, and also positions within the organization’s field operations.
- Month end journal entries, some account reconciliations, and P&L account problem resolution. This includes working with operations managers on their P&Ls.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2-3 years of experience in finance or accounting function
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, compile, interpret and summarize data
- Knowledge of financial calculations, reporting, and valuation methodologies
- Detail oriented with strong aptitude for problem solving with little information or direction
- Strong interpersonal, decision-making, and organizational skills
- High Excel skill level is a MUST
- Knowledge of Visual Basic, Excel macros, Oracle and Hyperion Essbase a plus
Get your go on ™
enter the following into a separate browser to start your application:
Avis Budget Group is an EEO Employer - Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabled
The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this advertisement may result in your consideration for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries. Offers of employment will be made by Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC or any of its employing companies or brands, including Avis, Budget, Budget Truck or AB Car Rental Services. Candidates must meet all basic qualifications and submit a complete application to be considered for this position. This posting serves as an advertisement of an existing open position only and does not qualify as the job description.
• Post ID: 47321128 newyork