Lead Finance Systems Analyst, Visual Analytics & Reporting - Johnson & Johnson (Raritan, New
Posted: Friday, May 12, 2017 12:19 PM
Janssen Research & Development LLC, a Johnson & Johnson company, is recruiting for a Lead Finance Systems Analyst Visual Analytics & Reporting located in Raritan, NJ.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.JanssenRnD.com for more information.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
The Lead Financial Systems Analyst Visual Analytics & Reporting is a global role and will create/develop vizzes & coordinate, provide leadership and support for all technical aspects Tableau (and potentially other tools) reporting to the Finance Business Partners. This role is the interface between the Finance organization and the Tableau IT organization. This high visibility role delivers products that impacts the entire organization and is critical to moving Janssen Research & Development (JRD) towards the New Way of Working.
Key activities are:
- Provide leadership and act as coordinator for Tableau VIZZ/ change requests and improvements between Finance Users and IT. Provide leadership in identifying and documenting the requirements for the development and maintenance of Tableau reports. Influence and drive integration of finance data and analytics into cross-functional reporting & dashboards
- Lead cross-functional requirements workshops to understand business needs and information gaps
- Drive prioritization of finance visualizations aligned finance sr management
- Identify and develop innovative and flexible dashboards that accelerate business insights and opportunities to achieve Janssen R&D strategic objectives.
- Manage organizational changes that require modifications in Tableau with business Finance. Lead impact assessment on planning, organizational structures, master data and reporting. Implement complex changes in tableau partnering closelywith the SAP IT COE, ODW as well as Finance and other functional organizations.
- Lead designing, building and deploying enhancements to the Tableau application including planning and coordination of Viz Development, Building Vizzes, testing & validation.
- The role is the primary owner of visualization technical documentation and training materials, aligning with Reporting COE standards.
- The role has also primary responsibility for
- 1) Creating new vizzes and updating vizzes for quarterly close and forecast cycles.
- 2) performing the day-to-day activities of running the Tableau application
- 3) performing break-fix activities
- As âData Guruâ act as interface between ODW team and the user and provide guidance on the various data structures in the finance systems to any team using the same.
- Lead Finance TDE Strategy/ Extracts â partner with Envision IT/ODW Team/Beacon COE to ensure appropriate data elements/attributes are available for finance. Prepare business recommendations and drive continuous improvements around Tableau reporting and maintenance processes.
- Partner with UCT/Portal team to establish finance presence on UCT/Portal.
- Partner with Envision IT team to ensure proper security protocols are established for sensitive finance data
- Monitor Tableau performance and develop recommendations for improvements as needed.
- Lead & Provide Tableau training to Finance and other user groups.
- Act as primary point of contact in exploring and coordinating integration of finance data with other data sources (V6, etc.)
- Bachelorâs Degree is required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Finance/Accounting Systems field is required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Tableau Viz development is required
- In depth knowledge of SAP, BW, Beacon is preferred
- Excellent technical and communication skills are required for success in this role
- Candidate should be able to work independently and lead/align/coordinate with cross functional teams to ensure Finance requirements are understood and met
- Experience in navigating complex platforms and environments to deliver final product in a timely manner and understand downstream impacts for quarterly close, business forecasts, and ad hoc efficiency/improvement projects.
- Experience with developing and presenting periodic trainings to the entire organization and would be the SME for data roll up presented in Tableau Vizzes.
- This position is located in Raritan, NJ with a secondary location in Spring House, PA
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=8486170421&lang=en
• Location: Raritan, Staten Island
• Post ID: 99892993 newyork