Administrative Assistant - TedMoudis Associates (New York)
Ted Moudis Associates is a top 50 Architectural and Interior Design firm, with offices in New York, Chicago and an alliance in London, serving diversified, dynamic corporate and retail clients domestically and internationally.
Ted Moudis Associates is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Administrative Assistant to join our administrative team.
Responsibilities will include all aspects of administrative support to members of senior management including, but not limited to:
- Preparation of all project documents and schedules
- Management, organization and maintenance of filing systems
- Assist with travel arrangements
- Coordination, scheduling and setup of meeting rooms and conference areas
- Updating databases
- special projects asassigned
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong detail-orientation and follow-through
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Effective communications skills
- Well developed writing and proofreading abilities
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Exhibits initiative and a proactive approach to responsibilities
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- 5+ years experience
Send resume and salary requirements to HR@tedmoudis.com
No staffing agencies. No phone calls please.
Professional working environment, excellent compensation & benefits package including 40l (k), medical/dental.
• Post ID: 36720682 newyork