Office Manager - Mckee - (New York, NY)
Company DescriptionDo not go at it alone! In today's economy, it may be easy to find a job but not easy to find the right job that suits your needs perfectly. We will do that for you! We are a leading nation-wide source to find the right job for you. We have an extensive screening process that will zero-in on the best job for you- with ease. We have industry-focused experts across many verticals
Great office environment with a stable company-- Lawyer Office
Office Manager position.
This position will support the CEO in various aspects of his fast-paced professional life
We are looking for an individual that enjoys administrative work, possesses a good attention to detail
- Manage the CEO's calendar
- Answer the multi-line phones with a professional demeanor
- Assess and prioritize all issues that require the attention of the CEO.
- Perform general office duties including but not limited to handling incoming mail, filing, photocopying, faxing and maintaining files and records.
- Assist with personal affairs: mail, appointments, travel, paying bills, etc.
- Develop and administer follow-up system for the CEO's correspondence, including preparing, drafting and tracking responses.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of highly sensitive financial, employee and personal information; exercise discretion and judgment in all situations.
• Post ID: 36773710 newyork