search > New York adult entertainment > New York adult jobs

Posted: Sunday, October 2, 2016 5:15 AM


New agency in Queens is seeking companions of all races, shapes, and sizes (over 18), to spend time with people. You keep 75% of each appointment, with the agency getting the remaining 25%.We pay more than others out there.

If interested send a head shot, your age, name, and contact info.

Poster's age: 99

• Location: Astoria, Queens

• Post ID: 87672240 newyork is an interactive computer service that enables access by multiple users and should not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider. © 2016