new york, ny free classifieds
backpage.com > new york buy, sell, trade > new york business for sale

Posted: Friday, November 8, 2013 11:15 AM


Enlarge PictureGo Partners with Seasoned Veterans in the Vending Business,Servicing the Tristate Area Over 35 Years in the industry, Purchase Machines direct from the manufacturer, Redemption prize machines, , Our expensive prizes generate big Income. Machines are in stock and going out on location now, so far everything has exceeded all our expectations. we have results from the first couple of machines that were installed and a 2 day collection at a major sports bar/restaurant (2 day collection $536) Convenience store Queens, NY (3 day collection $450) small variety store (1 day $188). Only 18 machines left on this load until we manufacture more(within 30 days)

Option 1

Win Big Route. (50%) owned by Investor, 50% owned by Win More VenturesWin More Ventures will provide and locate 14 Win Big redemption games. Machines will be located in retail establishments in Nassau and Suffolk Counties, Win More Ventures will provide, all equipment and devices necessary to provide complete operation of said machines. Win More Ventures will handle all locating and service and repairs including disbursements of prizes won by end users, typical commission splits of redemption games are as follows, 30% of gross revenue is allocated for prizes, the remaining 70% is split between the merchants and the operators of the said redemption machines, the net profits (35%) will be split by INVESTOR and Win More Ventures, INVESTOR will provide the labor to collect the redemption machines on a weekly, or biweekly basis according to necessity, Typical net revenue on Win Big machines are as follows, an average net of $300.00 per week, which would be split 50/50 between Investor & Win More Ventures, which would net investor an expected profit of $2100.00 per week, Total cost of the redemption games with shipping and expenses would be $4295.00 per machine for a total cost of $60,130 for 14 machines, a total cost of $30,065.00 to Investor.(regular price of these machines go for $5995 plus freight of $350)

Option 2

Our plan is to put together a route of machines, operate the route for 3 to 6 months, then sell either half the route, or the whole route. Typically, routes of this type sell for 50 to 75 times the weekly net, plus the value of the equipment, so if we sold the route in full and if we sold it for the lower number of 50 times, the route would be worth $205,000.00 plus equipment value ($40,000.00 discounted due to depreciation) for a total of $245,000.00 for a total return of $120,000.00 per partner, minus 10% if we use a business broker to sell the route.

We are Local, Suffolk County, NY


Call 855-944-2449
www.WinMoreVentures.com

• Location: Brooklyn, Tri-State Area & Long Island

• Post ID: 44083286 newyork

Play it safe. Avoid Scammers.

Most of the time, transactions outside of your local area involving money orders, cashier checks, wire transfers or shipping (especially overseas shipping) are scams or frauds.

Report all scam attempts to abuse@backpage.com.

newyork.backpage.com is an interactive computer service that enables access by multiple users and should not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider.