Before making an offer please read the information below.
Making an Offer
- Fill out the simple form and submit your offer by clicking 'Submit Offer'.
- Your offer will be immediately passed to the owners of the domain name. After your offer is reviewed, generally you will either receive a counteroffer or your offer will be accepted and you will receive further instructions on how to initiate the transaction via escrow.com.
Valuation and Price
- Premium domain name values are currently rising rapidly. Therefore the price shown on this site is only an indication of what the owners are willing to consider for the domain name and not an agreed price. While we try to keep prices up to date as much as possible, we can not guarantee that your offer will be accepted even if you are willing to match the listed price indication.
- There is often a difference between Buyer and Seller price expectations. However this valuation was a result of thoughtful appraisal and market situations. Therefore it is not likely that a lower offer would result in a successful deal, more likely it will delay or even cancel possible negotiations. We encourage you to make your best offer.
If you have made an offer and it was accepted, you are ready to proceed with the transaction...
Using www.escrow.com, an independent third party transaction management service. This option is recommended as they have secure and reliable procedures for domain name sales, which guarantees the safety of both the Buyer and Seller. You can be sure that your payment will not be released to the Seller until you confirm successful domain name transfer. Escrow.com accepts bank wire transfers, check payments and credit cards as well as Paypal (acceptance of Paypal is limited) . If you match our listed price for the domain name, escrow fees are covered by the Seller, if a lower price is accepted, Buyer will be responsible to cover escrow fees (please check escrow fee calculator)
If you are not able to use escrow.com you can always make direct bank wire transfer payment directly to the sellers account. You don't have to pay anything extra if using direct payment method.
As soon as payment is secured by escrow services or received directly (depending on payment method), we will proceed with the domain name transfer. First of all, the domain name will be unlocked. That will enable the domain name transfer either to your preferred Registrar (GoDaddy, CheapNames, Moniker, etc) or transferred to the Buyer within our default Registrar (Network Solutions), where we are a Gold VIP account holder and where we use their online transfer management tools. Please inform us which transfer method you prefer in order to speed up domain name transaction. Transfer usually can be completed within 48 hours.
• Post ID: 40305371 newyork