Reply: click here
We offer a wide variety of courses for all levels and all interests! Find your match below!
Digital Photography I $275-$315
This beginner course covers the foundations for camera and exposure control, shooting practice, and imagery improvement. Topics will go from camera settings, Exposure in all modes: manual, presets, shutter & aperture priority, depth of field & motion blur, framing & shooting strangers, built in flash, and the basics of digital post processing. Course includes field trips & weekly shooting assignments.
* Digital Photography I (4-Sessions): Sep 02-Sep 11. Tuesdays & Thursdays 1:30 PM-5:30 PM sign up now
* Digital Photography I (9-Sessions): Sep 06-Oct 25. Saturdays 4:00 PM-6:00 PM. And Exhibit on Sat 11/1, 4:30 PM-6:30 PM sign up now
* Digital Photography I (8-Sessions): Sep 08-Nov 03. Mondays 6:00 PM-8:00 PM (No class on 10/13/14) sign up now
* Digital Photography I (5-Sessions): Sep 10-Oct 08. Wednesdays 6:30 PM-9:30 PM sign up now
* Digital Photography I (5-Sessions): Sep 13-Oct 11. Saturdays 10:15 AM-1:15 PM sign up now
* Digital Photography I (5-Sessions): Sep 16-Oct 14. Tuesdays 2:30 PM-5:30 PM sign up now
Street Photography I $255-$260
Intensive hands-on photography workshops shooting in or around Union Square and the Highline in NYC. Sessions will consist of realtime shooting and immediate review of the worked Photographed during class. You'll learn the basics of cityscapes composition, environmental portraiture useful for travel photography, and the ins and out of manipulating natural light. This is an excellent course to prepare for your travel photography. Open to all levels.
* Street Photography (3-Sessions): Sep 04-Sep 18. Thursdays 5:15 PM-8:45 PM. sign up now * Street Photography (6-Sessions): Sep 06-Oct 11. Saturdays 1:45 PM-3:45 PM sign up now
Digital Photography II $305-$340
Starting where Digital Photography 1 leaves off, this course focuses on advanced composition & shooting techniques, image design, lighting control beyond exposure, color, and post-processing enhancement techniques. Students joining this course are expected to have a good grasp of the camera settings, aperture and shutter speed control, as well as some practice with basic framing, Depth of field, and motion blur.
* Digital Photography II (9-Sessions): Sep 06-Oct 25. Saturdays 1:30 PM-3:30 PM. And Exhibit on Sat 11/1, 4:30 PM-6:30 PM. sign up now
* Digital Photography II (9-Sessions): Sep 24-Nov 12. Wednesdays 6:00 PM-8:00 PM. And Exhibit on Sun 11/16, 6:30 PM-8:30 PM sign up now
Digital Photography III $335-$355
This course is recommended as the next step from our "Digital Photography II (& Intro to Photography)" course (or equivalent knowledge). Classes focus on the creative part of Photography, with emphasis on the study of past photographers work, original lighting techniques, color theory & color design in composition, subjective image manipulation, and post processing enhancements including the introduction to Photoshop.
* Digital Photography III (9-Sessions): Sep 23-Nov 18. Tuesdays 6:00 PM-8:00 PM (No class on 11/11/14). And Exhibit on Sun 11/23, 6:30 PM-8:30 PM sign up now
For more information or to register, please visit our website at http://www.photomanhattan.com
Tel, 212 929-3302
51 W 14th St.
New York, NY. 10011
Online Gift Certificates available instantly!
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
• Post ID: 48318649 newyork