We offer a wide variety of courses for all levels and all interests! Find your match below!
Digital Photography I $275-$315
This beginner course covers the foundations for camera and exposure control, shooting practice, and imagery improvement. Topics will go from camera settings, Exposure in all modes: manual, presets, shutter & aperture priority, depth of field & motion blur, framing & shooting strangers, built in flash, and the basics of digital post processing. Course includes field trips & weekly shooting assignments.
* Photo I - Mastering the Fundamentals (5-Sessions): Feb 14-Mar 14. Saturdays 3:45 PM-6:45 PM
sign up now
* Photo I - Mastering the Fundamentals (9-Sessions): Feb 17-Mar 12. Tuesdays & Thursdays 12:15 PM-2:15 PM. And Exhibit on 3/15, 06:30 PM-08:30 PM
sign up now
* Photo I - Mastering the Fundamentals (4-Sessions): Feb 21-Mar 14. Saturdays 12:30 PM-4:30 PM
sign up now
* Photo I - Mastering the Fundamentals (5-Sessions): Mar 05-Apr 02. Thursdays 6:15 PM-9:15 PM
sign up now
Street Photography I $255-$260
Intensive hands-on photography workshops shooting in or around Union Square and the Highline in NYC. Sessions will consist of realtime shooting and immediate review of the worked Photographed during class. You'll learn the basics of cityscapes composition, environmental portraiture useful for travel photography, and the ins and out of manipulating natural light. This is an excellent course to prepare for your travel photography. Open to all levels.
* Street Photography (5-Sessions): Feb 14-Mar 14. Saturdays 1:15 PM-3:15 PM sign up now
* Street Photography (5-Sessions): Mar 18-Apr 15. Wednesdays 3:30 PM-5:30 PM sign up now
* Street Photography (3-Sessions): Mar 28-Apr 11. Saturdays 3:30 PM-7:00 PM sign up now
* Street Photography (3-Sessions): Apr 20-Apr 27. Mondays & Wednesdays 2:00 PM-5:30 PM sign up now
* Street Photography (3-Sessions): May 03-May 17. Sundays 3:00 PM-6:30 PM sign up now
Digital Photography II $305-$340
Starting where Digital Photography 1 leaves off, this course focuses on advanced composition & shooting techniques, image design, lighting control beyond exposure, color, and post-processing enhancement techniques. Students joining this course are expected to have a good grasp of the camera settings, aperture and shutter speed control, as well as some practice with basic framing, Depth of field, and motion blur.
* Photo II - Complete Composition & Image Design guide (5-Sessions): Feb 16-Mar 16. Mondays 12:15 PM-3:15 PM New! sign up now
* Photo II - Complete Composition & Image Design guide (9-Sessions): Feb 16-Apr 6. Mondays 6:00 PM-8:00 PM. And Exhibit on 4/11, 7:00 PM-9:00 PM sign up now
* Photo II - Complete Composition & Image Design guide (9-Sessions): Feb 25-Apr 15. Wednesdays 8:30 PM-10:30 PM. And Exhibit on 4/19, 4:30-6:30 PM sign up now
Digital Photography III $335-$355
This course is recommended as the next step from our "Digital Photography II (& Intro to Photography)" course (or equivalent knowledge). Classes focus on the creative part of Photography, with emphasis on the study of past photographers work, original lighting techniques, color theory & color design in composition, subjective image manipulation, and post processing enhancements including the introduction to Photoshop.
* Photo III - Creative Lighting-Color & Photo History (5-Sessions): Mar 21-Apr 18. Saturdays 3:45 PM-6:45 PM sign up now
* Photo III - Creative Lighting-Color & Photo History (9-Sessions): Apr 22-Jun 10. Wednesdays 8:30 PM-10:30 PM. And Exhibit on 6/14, 6:45 PM-8:45 PM sign up now
Digital Photography IV $355-$399
Photo I and Photo II made you comfortable and confident about using fundamental photography techniques. Photo III helped you understand the creative possibilities of Photography. Now it's time to put your potential at work to express yourself through your images and create a personal vision. This course is a thorough and hands on training in various fields of photography related to commercial and artistic photography, from architectural photography, through still life, to abstract photography, as well as a through guidance into Business of Photography. Course will include the practicalities of the business of photography from copyrighting through portfolio creating, to publishing.
* Photo IV - Artistic and Commercial Photography (9-Sessions): Feb 19-Apr 09. Thursdays 7:00 PM-9:00 PM. And Exhibit on 4/11, 06:30 PM-08:30 PM sign up now
For more information or to register, please visit our website at http://www.photomanhattan.com
Tel, 212 929-3302
51 W 14th St.
New York, NY. 10011
Online Gift Certificates available instantly!
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
• Post ID: 51347311 newyork