IT/WEB ADMINISTRATOR Computer savvy individual with technical knowledge is needed... 49 West 37th Street, Nwe York, NY
If your business is not on the internet you are... any
Reply: click here
- Computer workstation maintenance
- Installation and troubleshooting for computer hardware and software
- Maintain printers, fax machines and copiers
- Website maintenance and Search Engine Optimization with knowledge of HTML and - CSS
- Proficiency with: Microsoft Office Suite, Basic Adobe Photoshop, Windows Operating System
- Office related responsibilities
Email Resume and short cover letter
Reply: click here
Reply: click here
Computer savvy individual with technical knowledge is needed at a wholesale jewelry supply company in mid-town Manhattan. This individual will update our websites, and will be responsible for basic tech support duties. This person must be a self-starter with problem solving ability and a positive attitude. This individual would have general IT responsibilities and needs to have experience with Microsoft Office & Adobe Photoshop and proficiency with Microsoft Excel is a must.
Send Resume to: email@example.com
Reply: click here
The members of 1199SEIU are driven by a mission: to achieve affordable, quality healthcare for all. If you want to work in a creative, fast-paced, action-oriented environment, using the latest communications techniques and design principles to win social justice for working families, this job is for you.
Work with communications staff and organizers to provide them with the design support needed to win campaigns.
Design newsletters, mailers, flyers, booklets and other printed material for our campaigns.
Design websites, email blasts and other online media from the ground up and maintain current campaign websites.
Design newspaper ads, billboards, online ads and other paid media.
Design t-shirts, buttons, signs and other promotional materials.
Ensure we are following optimal design principles and best practices, and there is a coherent, effective and consistent visual feel to all of our campaigns.
Coordinate with printing and mail house vendors to make sure materials are delivered on time and bills are paid in a timely manner.
Excellent ability to work closely with a team, accommodate multiple requests from team members, and assimilate input from multiple sources.
Excellent inter-personal skills, a positive, enthusiastic attitude and a commitment to contribute to a positive work environment.
Must be extremely fast, highly efficient and able to handle a heavy production schedule with multiple changing deadlines.
Flexibility with input, feedback and shifting priorities and deadlines.
Conscientious attention to detail.
Bachelor's degree in design required, master's degree preferred.
Proficiency required in all necessary print and web design programs, including Adobe Creative Suite.
At least 2 years experience in hands-on web and print design and production.
Deep commitment to the labor movement, social justice and progressive causes.
Excellent visual, written and verbal communications skills.
Ability to shoot, edit and produce short campaign videos preferred.
An ability and commitment to modeling pro-active leadership behavior and skills.
Fundamental knowledge of databases preferred.
Prior experience working or volunteering for a progressive political campaign, non-profit organization or union preferred.
Experience taking quality digital photos preferred.
Must work well under pressure and thrive in an environment with tight deadlines and irregular hours.
1199SEIU is an affirmative action employer- women, people of color and LGBT candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Send resumes and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
Merck is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and consumer health products, as well as animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company : one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of people like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
This position reporting to the Director of Information Management and Analytics, will serve an IT leadership role providing client relationship management and support for the newly formed CORE Business Organization.
This is a client:facing role which has a high level of interaction with the Business at all levels and as such, a strong customer service mindset is imperative. They must possess change management skills and be strong in developing and articulating the case for change, including being able to speak in business terms. The AM must maintain awareness of industry trends and of the focus of partner groups in MRL
This role will be expected to understand technology and real world data in order to actively engage in discussions with business about information exploitation opportunities; leading business users and IT project teams in the transformation of information needs into technical solutions while leveraging standard Merck technology solutions whenever possible.
This position requires an individual who can bridge the gap between information technology and our business information needs. This requires not only deep technology skills so that they are experts in this field, but the ability to translate that knowledge into benefits in business terms.
* Bachelors Degree. Concentration in Engineering, Sciences, Information Systems or related field preferred or equivalent demonstrated experience.
* A minimum of 3 years' experience in the areas of business requirements analysis and gathering, and business process engineering in a client facing role focused on late stage development, post marketing, or statistical analysis in the pharmaceutical industry.
* Ability to learn and represent business process as it translates into IT capabilities.
* Project management experience.
* Demonstrated requirements gathering skills through development of use cases and other methods and skills used in business analysis such as negotiation, decision making / trade off analysis, and problem solving skills.
* Demonstrated success in building strong relationships with client organizations and across technology centers.
* Must be able to effectively lead a cross:functional core team in a matrix organization.
* Demonstrated skills in risk:based approaches, including ability to facilitate a robust risk analysis.
* Demonstrated ability to succeed in a complex and dynamic work environment.
* Process mapping experience.
* Facilitation / workshop management skills.
* Knowledge, content Management, and data mining experience.
* Change Management experience.
* Experience with Real:World Evidence Data implementations.
* Advanced degree preferred (business, math, statistics or computer information systems).
* Experience with Merck SLC or equivalent validates systems approaches preferred.
* Proven leadership and people management skills are preferred, along with excellent written, communication, and presentation skills.
* Ability to understand and align IT architecture with business solutions.
* Must be able to develop and articulate a plan of action, whether in support of strategy development or plan
As a Search Engine Optimization Assistant, you will collaborate with a passionate team of Internet Marketers to help increase search engine rankings and social media presence for a successful e-commerce website. This is a unique opportunity to grow and learn while working with an expert Internet Marketing team!
Basic knowledge of HTML
Familiarity with web design
Knowledge of social media platforms such as: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+
Graphic design (Photoshop, Illustrator)
Knowledge of multimedia creation (videos, slideshows, etc.)
Organized, reliable, passion to learn
An interest in digital and social media marketing, search engine optimization
Experience writing and editing content online
Previous experience with search engine optimization techniques
Repurposing of content for syndication
Social media management
Posting content to various sites and blogs
Link building from external websites
Quality directory link building
Build relationships with influencer websites, outreach
Business: GE Capital
Capital : Energy Financial Services
About Us: GE offers a great work environment and challenging careers. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all, including minorities, women, protected veterans and disabled. About Us
GE Capital Americas:
At GE Capital Americas, we're redefining what's possible. Whether it's providing financing to purchase, lease and distribute equipment, or supplying our clients with the capital needed for their real estate and corporate acquisitions, refinancing and restructurings, the GE Capital Americas teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into leading financial products and services that support the success of businesses worldwide.
GE Capital Americas is the top leasing company in North America and a leader in U.S. corporate finance. Here you'll work with the most talented people in the industry, employing world:class processes to execute projects with real impact. If you're an enthusiastic self:starter and a driven, creative, flexible problem:solver, then join GE in creating the next generation of financial products that will keep the world of business moving forward for generations to come.
imagination at work...
: GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
: GE offers a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and the professional advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
: GE offers an inclusive environment where employees have the opportunity to succeed and diversity is embraced as a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
: The passion that our people bring to their work extends to their private worlds, and GE encourages a healthy balance between the two.
: GE values education and is dedicated to providing the tools and training for your professional development.
Posted Position Title: Senior IT Leader PMO and Governance
Career Level: Experienced
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces: Connecticut
Relocation Assistance: No
Role Summary/Purpose: As part of the senior EFS IT leadership team, this role will be responsible for identifying and overseeing world class IT solutions to grow the EFS business and ensure EFS gets to strong. This role will be responsible for managing project reviews, feasibility, cost benefit analysis, prioritization, initiation, execution, and closure for all project work related to the program. Manages budgets and contracts
associated with program(s) or initiative(s).
Essential Responsibilities: Essential Responsibilities :
:Ensures compliance and regular monitoring of IT policies and procedures.
:Develops and maintains relationships with business, IT leaders, developers, architects and other
stakeholders to define and plan integrated business solutions for Energy Financial Services.
:Ensures successful completion of all work executed by the team (on time, on budget, and ensuring quality).
:Ensures compliance with the project management methodologies and the Project Management Office
processes and standards.
:Develops, maintains, and ensures compliance of application release management, outage management and change control processes and standards.
:Creates, communicates, and manages the project plans and other required project documentation and
provides updates as necessary. Maintains project documentation, including project charter,
requirements, conceptual design, test plans, schedules, and presentations.
:Drives program success with accountability and visibility to the senior leadership of EFS.
:Mentors EFS IT staff. Creates relationships across all levels within the business to identify and prioritize key business strategies.
: Bachelors degree (or 4 years equivalent working experienc
Reply: click here
Computer Skills Required:
windows Server Management.
Installing Drivers on New Machines
Skills on software programming is an added advantage.
To Apply, Please reply to this Ad
Strictly no canvassing- Start your application with "YES I am Interested" to help us curb spammers.
All the Best
Contribute to the definition of the Enterprise Architecture. Communicate / Evangelize the architecture (principles, policies, standards and patterns) to development groups, business groups and customers; Govern adherence to the architecture golden rules.
Key roles and responsibilities will include:
1. Perform baseline logical reviews on key systems
2. Ensure new systems adhere to architecture principles and golden rules
3. Ensure governed systems release on time and function properly in the field
4. Work with Domain Architect as key interaction point for communication, evangelism, governance and feedback into central architecture
5. Work with Business / Product Strategy in order to stay up to date with business / product direction in order to anticipate long=lead-time technology needs
6. Work with Research to understand where new technology / innovation might solve upcoming business problems
7. Work with external vendors to understand / communicate vendor technology strategy in the context of our architecture to know where the fit and what might be coming in the future
Competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits package to include:
• Quarterly 401K Match
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Two Paid Volunteer Days
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Employee Assistance Program
• Health Spending, Flexible Spending & Commuter Spending Accounts
1. Ability to synthesize business requirements with the direction of technology to generate new ideas and inventions
2. Ability to communicate complicated technology concepts in a manner which is understandable in terms of business impact so that business decisions can be made.
3. Excellent communication skills (written and/or verbal) to explain an idea and inspire support for it.
4. Experience of leading complex projects and customer relationships
5. Experience of managing change and technological innovation
6. Understanding of LexisNexis business objectives and how technology can support these goals
7. Ability to define and implement technology strategy such that we can reduce the number of similar technologies and consolidate on standards.
8. Ability to abstract and generalize such that common patterns can be extracted from the implementation noise
9. Willingness to take risk
We need an awesome human being with a strong mind and a great spirit to work with and manage our team. Do you have what it takes to be one of our leading superheroes If you do, we want to hear from you.
We will be offering you a company with a strong foundation and a bunch of cool people that want to be on your team. We want you to join us so that together, we can go into the next phase of our organization’s growth that we fondly call HTA 2.0.
Highway Toll Administration, LLC is actively recruiting for a Manager, Systems Analysis and Quality Assurance for a direct-hire role with a fun, casual, fast paced, collaborative company. Highway Toll Administration, LLC (www.htallc.com), a very successful privately held technology company that transformed electronic toll collection in the rental car industry as we know it. (We are not a government agency) We are well-funded company led by industry veterans. We have a series of successful technology-based ventures under our belts. Our office is collaborative, open, and fun. Our people are flat-out awesome, and greatly appreciated! We are growing and expanding to new heights, yet we remain committed to the humble foundation we were created on.
We offer you!
© FUN!! (Indoor basketball hoops, ping pong, contests, IT release parties, and much, much more!)
© The opportunity to learn from awesome experiences with awesome people in an equally awesome environment, and enjoy yourself in the process…
© Weekly breakfast
© Subsidized commuter benefit
© Medical insurance
© Dental and vision coverage at no cost to the employee
© 401(k) plan
© Employee Assistance Program
© Paid time off
© Corporate gym membership discount
© Casual dress (bunny slippers optional)
The Systems Analysis and Quality Assurance teams are integral parts of our organization that ensure we understand our business needs and deliver quality products to meet them. You will find our organization to be fun, full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference!
The Systems Analysis and Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for providing operational direction, setting standards and establishing best practices to ensure the delivery of quality solutions that meet business needs. You will ensure that strategic decisions are carried out as well as setting direction to ensure all requirements (analysis/development of) and testing efforts are coordinated, collaborative, efficient, effective and continuously improving. We look up to you to be able to demonstrate success in building collaborative and high performing teams, which include employees and consultants, both local and global sourcing partners. You should be enthusiastic about working in a fast paced, multi-disciplined, highly dynamic environment leveraging an Agile development process.
Role and Responsibilities:
- · You will tailor, gather and be the connection for information from our business, finance, operational, client and IT teams
- · Review the financial analysis and provide impact and risk analysis of all initiatives
- · Document and review all testing, and validation procedures, business requirements and process flows
- · Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language
- · Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- · You will define and track key metrics to continually improve all process developed
- · You are a lead systems analyst also providing and assessing product opportunities through detailed requirements
- · You will lead Quality Assurance teams and Test data preparation with gusto
- · You will deliver positive \"day to day\" guidance to team members for business / project initiatives.
- · Familiar with standard software development tools, including defect tracking, source control, and documentation
- · Experience creating themes, Epics, User Stories, Granular User stories or Use cases, mock ups, wireframes, process flows, swim lanes, technical design specifications, and other related artifacts.
- · Proficient in MS Office applications, proven computer skills and understanding of Information Systems
- · Ability to construct/test/debug complex business rules, familiarity with Boolean logic
- · Must be able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities, and be able to clearly communicate changes in scope and impacts to schedules to all parties concerned
- · Have a detailed understanding of various print streams and/or composition requirements.
- · Hands on experience in writing complex SQL queries and generate reports.
- · Employee and contractor performance management experience, with responsibilities of up to 12 direct report IT Systems Analysts and Application Testers.
- · Strong IT Project delivery, design, and estimation experience, with emphasis on Web and Integration projects (focus is on applications, not infrastructure)
- · Ability to manage Application Testers and System Analyst team members, with overall responsibility to deliver on commitments
What we need in you:
- · Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or a strong Management Information Systems Degree.
- · Excellent technical writing skills with an ability to write clear and crisp user stories for agile teams.
- · 10+ years’ experience in this field or a related field, ideally including roles as business/systems analyst, manager, technical lead, solutions architect, Quality Assurance lead etc.
- · Experience in the following technologies/tools required:
- · Experience defining, creating and launching successful new high quality software projects and products.
- · You are an energetic and inspirational leader that creates a positive work environment where teams and team members flourish
- · Strong experience in leading Systems Analysts/ QA teams.
- · Strong business analysis skills and product management experience.
- · Excellent time management with the ability to work under pressure and get the job done
- · You have exceptional written, verbal and very strong interpersonal skills.
- · You are proactive, entrepreneurial, self-starter who always goes above and beyond
- · Experience working with information architecture and user experience.
- · Excellent understanding and experience of Agile/Scrum methodology and have the ability to adapt these methodologies to the project
- · Exceptional organization, problem solving and analytical skills
- System Integration
- Understanding the concepts of design, EAI tools, SOA
- Real-time and batch transaction processing
- Distributed systems
- Web-based solutions
- .Net, C#, SSIS, SSRS, MS SQL
- RDBMS: SQL Server, MySQL
- SQL, database query tools
- Other experience preferred:
- Source code migration tool (i.e. Perforce)
- Agile Tools
- MS Project
- · Scrum certified and actual Agile SDLC experience of 2-5 years.
The CCAR Business Analyst / PMO Support position is primarily onsite at 388 Greenwich. This position support responsibility for the CCAR initiative and other Risk Management duties for the Trading Book.
The job involves creating documents in Word, PowerPoint & Excel; tracking deliverables with Technology and Risk Manager colleagues, and attending meetings and taking detailed minutes. The position may involve some technical documentation. The ability to clearly communicate in both written and verbal formats is required. The Program is actively reviewed by auditors and regulators globally so there is a sense of urgency around the deliverables, and a need for attention to detail and an understanding of communication protocols. The most important consideration is a high level of attention to detail, as all formal output will be subject to Federal Reserve Bank scrutiny.
Key qualities for this position are:
• The individual should be analytical, flexible, team-oriented, and have strong interpersonal skills
• Good follow-up skills with attention to detail and ability to multi-task
• Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
• Proficient in MS Project a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to create and edit presentations in MS PowerPoint
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple deliverables
• Highly adaptable to new environments and challenges; proven ability to come up to speed quickly
• Self-starter who can work without detailed oversight but provides appropriate level of communication to management and can identify risks and escalate in a timely manner
• Financial services experience a plus
• Experience with regulatory risk / risk technology a plus
• Experience in a tracking, planning, monitoring and reporting of projects a plus
• Positive attitude and willingness to “pitch in” is a must-have
• Bachelor’s degree
Company DescriptionZealogics LLC provides a broad range of IT consulting, systems implementation and application outsourcing services through an optimized global delivery model. We focus on connecting the right people with the right positions whether for a full-time career opportunity or a temporary assignment.Our long-term relationships with employees and clients have been built in an environment of integrity and commitment, with a shared goal of mutual success.
MS SQL Server BI Suite
· Logical and Physical Data Modeling
· Conceptual modeling
· Dimensional Modeling
· Experienced with building an enterprise class data warehouse.
· The data architect candidate should be able to design the following, through the use of best practices and tools including ERWIN, MSSQL, SSIS, SSRS, OLAP:
o Data models (Conceptual, Logical, Physical, and Dimensional).
o Databases (Microsoft SQL).
o Meta-data models/repositories.
o MDM hub.
o ODS, Dimensions, and Fact Tables
· The ability to analyze data architecture business needs such as gathering data requirements and work with an enterprise data warehouse team to make recommendations on data architecture and Data Modeling developments. Healthcare experience a plus.
Click here to apply.
Company DescriptionTierPM Audio Video Staffing Solutions is an AV/IT staffing solutions firm in search of top talent for exciting AV/IT permanent as well as temporary job and career opportunities. TierPM offers exceptional career opportunities both on our internal consulting teams supporting our customers as well as externally with our AV/IT clients offering permanent long term career opportunities.
Register with TierPM for future career opportunities! Visit and sign up for free at:
To view all career opportunities visit:
A leading provider of Audio Visual (AV) services to commercial customers in the NY/CT region, is looking for an experienced AV Solution Design Engineer to lead a team of technical professionals on AV installation projects throughout the region.
The ideal candidate will be CTS-D certified and have at least 3-5 years of experience as an AV Design Engineer conducting survey, design and in the field AV system installation and commissioning.
- Pre/Post Sales Engineering and in the field AV system Engineering/Commissioning.
- Perform and document site surveys including site visits including needs Assessment reports.
- Prepare proposals and designs for audiovisual system integrations and installations.
- Create construction and system integration documents (CAD Drawings, Blue Prints and CSI Specifications)
- Communicate and coordinate technical design solutions with clients, design teams and vendors
- Coordination and integration of AV and telecommunications systems with other intelligent building systems
- Provide sales and technical staff with high end technical support on both a pre- and post-sales basis including attending project meetings.
- A/V system commissioning- Biamp, Clearone, BSS and Polycom DSP.
- Performing AMX, Crestron or Extron control system programming, implementation, and testing for System Integration client projects. Leading programming code reviews as required. Contributing to design review and code review as required.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of current and new technologies that company offers.
- Leading resolution of field code issues.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of overall Audio Visual commercial solution/services industry experience.
- At least 2 years of recent experience as a hands on AV systems design engineer.
- AV system commission including Biamp, Clearone, BSS and Polycom DSP.
- Experience using Autocad to create system integration drawings and blue prints
- A proven track record in AV systems engineering and control systems programming is a requirement including programming Crestron, Extron and/or AMX systems.
- CTS certification required
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work well with other people.
Education and Certifications
- Bachelors Degree (Preferred)
- InfoComm CTS certification preferred.
- Crestron and/or AMX certifications preferred.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
Position Code: TPM14120
Click here to apply.
Company DescriptionWe Provide Full Time Permanent Position for a large US companies. Company will do H-1 Transfer and Sponsor for Green Card. We are interested in finding/recruiting high quality candidates in IT , Engineering, Manufacturing and other highly technical areas
Full Time Permanent Position for a large US Company.
Senior IT Auditor – CISA CISSP ALC SOL Visual Basic
Location: Job is in Jericho, NY
Experience: 3 Years
Experienced Senior IT Auditor is required having Broad knowledge of IT auditing, IT-related risks and controls, and implications of the Sarbanes Oxley Act.
- Perform data mining and analysis to support ongoing continuous risk monitoring and risk assessments of operational and/or financial data to recognize patterns and trends, investigate anomalies, and assess internal control environment.
- Proficient in using data analytics to build statistical models implement predictive analytics and perform queries and analyses.
- Utilize data analysis by leveraging various statistical techniques, and predictive modeling to drive and identify indicators of risk.
- Conducts audit of IT General Controls and Information Security and prepares reports from the Data Warehouse as necessary.
- Serves as Technical liaison for Internal Audit.
Job Requirements & Experience:
- CISA, CISSP or other certifications preferred.
- Minimum of three to six years IT audit experience in Financial Services industry and/or Big 4 public Accounting.
- Broad knowledge of IT auditing, IT-related risks and controls, and implications of the Sarbanes Oxley Act.
- Familiarity with a hetergeneous environment, including mainframe, client server and PC platforms.
- Audit software includes ACL, Monarch, and other.
- Programming knowledge should include SQL and Visual Basic.
- System Concepts include data warehouse, database design, and data mining techniques.
- Ability to develop data modeling tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of potential threats to data security (fraud and abuse, error and loss, cybersecurity).
- Good interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including the ability to communicate highly technical matters to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Computer Science.
Full Time Permanent Position for a large US Company.
"Make sure the Skill Set, experience and justification for the job must be well demonstrated in your updated resume, Otherwise client will assume that you are not qualified for the job, even if you are."
Click here to apply.
Company DescriptionFounded in 1970 by Martin E. Judge Jr., The Judge Group is a professional services firm offering Technology Consulting, Enterprise-Wide Staffing and Corporate Training.
The Judge Group has long believed in strong companies and the talented people who help them grow. Forty years of experience have taught us how to best address the cultural and economic needs of our clients, expertly assist candidates in navigating through their own unique career progressions, and create, maintain, and nurture valued community partnerships.
We understand that every business is unique, and that paying careful attention to the specific needs of every client, from our multi-national corporate clients to our entry-level programmers, is the only way to ensure success for everyone involved.
Job DescriptionOur client is currently seeking a Network Analyst.
Required Experience, Education and Certifications
Minimum 3 years experience as a senior engineer, 5 years industry experience.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
CCIE Certificate or equivalent experience
Required skillset at expert level
Network Routing, Switching, Firewalls, Load Balancing, Wireless, VPN
Protocols - BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, Spanning-Tree, VLANs, Trunks, HSRP, Multicast, MPLS
Routing and Switching - Nexus 7k,5k,2k, 6500, 4500, 3750x, 3900, 7200, Arista
Firewalls - Juniper ISG, SSG, NS5400, Checkpoint 4400, 12200
VPN - Cisco, Juniper, Netscaler
Ability to effectively communicate with Technology peers, clients and management
Preferred additional skill sets
Wireless and Load balancing
Strong Documentation Experience (Visio, Word, Excel)
Provides and maintains network connectivity services for FIS networks. Performs device configurations, internal operating system upgrades, and software upgrades and deploys network devices including (but not limited to) routers, switches, load balancers, and firewalls. Assists with troubleshooting circuit equipment and all other network issues. Monitors, responds, and provides resolution for all network problem and incident tickets. Utilizing case management system (CMS), documents status updates and problem resolutions.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Follows documented network services processes and procedures - identifies gaps in processes or documentation and suggests improvements.
• Performs customer service duties and responds to customer requests as defined by management.
• Responds to customer requests as defined by management completing assignments in a timely manner with an acceptable level of quality.
• Troubleshoots network problems and recommends corrective procedures.
• Prepares activity reports as requested by management.
• Identifies opportunities to improve workflow and creates supporting documentation for review by peers and management.
• Maintains network services documentation related to work area.
• Completes network change requests in accordance with service level agreements.
• Maintains network lab and equipment inventory.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in technical discipline or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
• Knowledge of network technologies (i.e. routers, switches, load balancers, firewalls, network and routing protocols, DNS)
• Knowledge of basic IT technologies (i.e. operating systems, network devices, software development and architecture)
• Requires knowledge of basic office tools
• Ability to understand and apply technical concepts
• Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
• Flexibility, versatility, dependability
Click here to apply.
Company DescriptionInfojini Consulting is recognized as one of the fastest growing IT services and software development Companies with offices in Maryland and Washington, DC. Our firm was founded on one promise - to provide the right talent, at the right time, and at the right price. With a partnership of all major technology vendors, Infojini Consulting has built a strong Government and commercial customer base including fortune 100 companies and most state and federal agencies.
Job Details Mention Below-
Job Title: MongoDB/MySQL Database administrator/DBA
Location: New York City, NY
Duration: Full-time Position
- Maintain, monitor, tune, and support existing MySQL and MongoDB database environments for production, staging, QA and development.
- Troubleshoot any problems that may come up with the database environments: performance issues; replication issues; or operational issues.
- Manage database security, disaster recovery, and capacity planning.
- Architect database schemas and layouts and
- Monitor and ensure 24x7x365 databases availability and stable operation.
Skills, Abilities & Knowledge:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Extensive hands on experience (7+ years) in database administration.
- Experience with Mongodb, replicaset, shards, distributed database.
- Experience with MySQL, mysql replication, clustering, query optimization and tuning.
- Proven track record of troubleshooting and resolving database problems.
- Skilled in performance tuning and optimization, using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Proficient with backup, restore and recovery models.
- Knowledge of High Availability and Disaster Recovery options.
- Experience with scripting languages, implementing operational automation using scripts and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work well in a team.
Click here to apply.
IT/WEB ADMINISTRATOR position available in an established, creative wholesale company... 49 West 37th Street, New York, NY 10018
Contingent Network Services is looking for skilled technicians in your... Nationwide
Contingent Network Services is looking for Quality Field Technicians! If... NY, TX, FL, CA