Contingent Network Services is looking for Quality Field Technicians! If...
IT/WEB ADMINISTRATOR position available in an established, creative wholesale company... 49 West 37th Street, New York, NY 10018
Reply: click here
- Computer workstation maintenance
- Installation and troubleshooting for computer hardware and software
- Maintain printers, fax machines and copiers
- Website maintenance and Search Engine Optimization with knowledge of HTML and - CSS
- Proficiency with: Microsoft Office Suite, Basic Adobe Photoshop, Windows Operating System
- Office related responsibilities
Email Resume and short cover letter
Reply: click here
Reply: click here
Computer savvy individual with technical knowledge is needed at a wholesale jewelry supply company in mid-town Manhattan. This individual will update our websites, and will be responsible for basic tech support duties. This person must be a self-starter with problem solving ability and a positive attitude. This individual would have general IT responsibilities and needs to have experience with Microsoft Office & Adobe Photoshop and proficiency with Microsoft Excel is a must.
Send Resume to: email@example.com
Reply: click here
The members of 1199SEIU are driven by a mission: to achieve affordable, quality healthcare for all. If you want to work in a creative, fast-paced, action-oriented environment, using the latest communications techniques and design principles to win social justice for working families, this job is for you.
Work with communications staff and organizers to provide them with the design support needed to win campaigns.
Design newsletters, mailers, flyers, booklets and other printed material for our campaigns.
Design websites, email blasts and other online media from the ground up and maintain current campaign websites.
Design newspaper ads, billboards, online ads and other paid media.
Design t-shirts, buttons, signs and other promotional materials.
Ensure we are following optimal design principles and best practices, and there is a coherent, effective and consistent visual feel to all of our campaigns.
Coordinate with printing and mail house vendors to make sure materials are delivered on time and bills are paid in a timely manner.
Excellent ability to work closely with a team, accommodate multiple requests from team members, and assimilate input from multiple sources.
Excellent inter-personal skills, a positive, enthusiastic attitude and a commitment to contribute to a positive work environment.
Must be extremely fast, highly efficient and able to handle a heavy production schedule with multiple changing deadlines.
Flexibility with input, feedback and shifting priorities and deadlines.
Conscientious attention to detail.
Bachelor's degree in design required, master's degree preferred.
Proficiency required in all necessary print and web design programs, including Adobe Creative Suite.
At least 2 years experience in hands-on web and print design and production.
Deep commitment to the labor movement, social justice and progressive causes.
Excellent visual, written and verbal communications skills.
Ability to shoot, edit and produce short campaign videos preferred.
An ability and commitment to modeling pro-active leadership behavior and skills.
Fundamental knowledge of databases preferred.
Prior experience working or volunteering for a progressive political campaign, non-profit organization or union preferred.
Experience taking quality digital photos preferred.
Must work well under pressure and thrive in an environment with tight deadlines and irregular hours.
1199SEIU is an affirmative action employer- women, people of color and LGBT candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Send resumes and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Search Engine Optimization Assistant, you will collaborate with a passionate team of Internet Marketers to help increase search engine rankings and social media presence for a successful e-commerce website. This is a unique opportunity to grow and learn while working with an expert Internet Marketing team!
Basic knowledge of HTML
Familiarity with web design
Knowledge of social media platforms such as: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+
Graphic design (Photoshop, Illustrator)
Knowledge of multimedia creation (videos, slideshows, etc.)
Organized, reliable, passion to learn
An interest in digital and social media marketing, search engine optimization
Experience writing and editing content online
Previous experience with search engine optimization techniques
Repurposing of content for syndication
Social media management
Posting content to various sites and blogs
Link building from external websites
Quality directory link building
Build relationships with influencer websites, outreach
Reply: click here
Computer Skills Required:
windows Server Management.
Installing Drivers on New Machines
Skills on software programming is an added advantage.
To Apply, Please reply to this Ad
Strictly no canvassing- Start your application with "YES I am Interested" to help us curb spammers.
All the Best
Our Client Is The World’s First Services Company Dedicated Exclusively To Helping Clients Create Innovative Product And Service Experiences To Capitalize On The Global Convergence Of Software, The Cloud And Connected Devices.
Should Be Able To Develop Enterprise Class Software Products In A Web Based SaaS Model
Be Able To Stay Abreast Of Development Methodologies And Technical Components In Use And Under Development On The Open Source Platform Platform
Work With Development Leads And Managers To Implement Technology Strategy And Implementation
-Minimum Of 6 To 8 Years Of Experience On Open Source Platform In Architecting, Designing And Developing Web Based Applications.
-Must Have Strong Experience On Open Source Technologies, Including Python And Django
-Must Have Experience On Multi-Layered Application Architecture
-Must Have Experience On Applications With Design Patterns And SOLID Principles
HTML 5, Any Enterprise Service Bus Based Architecture
Jira, SVN, Aptana Studio, Confluence
Nice To Have Experience In BFSI Domain – Automobile Dealership Management Systems.
Security Required: No Travel Percent: 0 Relocation Assistance: No
Reply: click here
Our client is looking for a Lead QA Engineer for its new Consumer Experience Team. The mission of this new team is to build engaging front-end consumer experiences for a millennial audience by fostering a culture of product experimentation and human-centered design. Our aim is to design and build experiences that surprise and delight our target consumers across multiple platforms (responsive web, apps, and TV) to encourage consumers to click and read more of our content, share virally, and to come back frequently. Team members require expert skills in building experiences that blend responsive design, blogs/content creation, multi-platform/mobile-first, and non-text media like video/photos/interactives.
As the leader of our QA and testing team, you will be tasked with working closely with the product development team to drive the planning for and implementation of automated functional and unit testing of every aspect of the product — its user experiences, internal functionality, and APIs. You will lead efforts for researching, selecting, and even in cases creating developer tools and practices that allow these tests to be applied as part of a Continuous Integration workflow.
You will also help us organize any appropriate manual testing workflows for the product, including release QA, as well as smoke testing the production environment.
Naturally, you will know where and when to apply automated versus manual testing.
Their product team is small, agile, and organized into three groups that work intimately together: content production (writers, etc), the Editorial Experience team (focusing on workflows and tooling for content authoring), and the Data team (focusing on realtime analytics and data-driven decision making processes).
The product also communicates with remote systems and external libraries maintained by other teams internally, and the greater software community, so appropriate testing measures should be made to account for rudimentary interactions with those “external” systems.
Notably, you’ll be stepping into a role that that has no “technical debt” with respect to decisions made about test automation, etc., so all the decisions will be made from a blank slate and explored together.
● Define and evolve the testing infrastructure for our product.
● Build and maintain CI workflows (in Travis / Jenkins / etc).
● Create testing harnesses that can cover both WordPress and non-WordPress PHP code
● Collaborate with the other members of the engineering team to ensure overall software architecture lends itself to automated testing as the system evolves.
● Implement BDD solutions to provide ad sales, research, and other teams with a DSL that allows requirement stipulation to be handed over as a testable script.
● Provides documentation for services developed and modified.
● Coordinate the efforts of local and offshore manual QA resources.
Preferred Job skills:
● Proficiency with PHP unit testing (PHPUnit)
● Proficiency with WebDriver scripts
● Proficiency with Continuous Integration (Travis, Jenkins, etc)
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Comfort and efficiency operating in a Linux/UNIX environment
● A solid knowledge of the fundamentals of how common Internet technologies work (HTTP, DNS, TCP, etc.)
● Familiarity with contemporary software engineering principles and tools.
● A creative and solution-oriented mentality
● Experience with unit and functional testing of Java software stack
● Familiarity with BDD (Behat, Cucumber, or equivalent)
● Familiarity with SauceLabs
● Understanding of Dependency Injection and the mocking of “services”
● Symfony Components
● A minimum of 7+ years of relevant work experience
For immediate consideration please apply directly to:
Reply: click here
• Collecting and growing data from various appropriate sources
• Running/re-running experiments that can help address the questions
• Lead the data-culture across the organization and ultimately enable analyzing, learning, and predicting winning content and product strategies.
• Identify the right set of questions to ask
• Work with engineers to collect data
• Ensure the data is of highest quality
• Build predictive models to address unmet needs
• 2-5 yr+ Experience with deep data analytics , research and business intelligence
• Experience developing algorithms that enhance both our consumer and editorial experiences
• Ph.D. or M.S. in a relevant technical field (e.g., computer science, applied mathematics, statistics, operations research, bioinfomatics)
• Expertise in manipulating and analyzing unstructured, high-volume data from varying sources and in modern tools: R, Python/SciPy/NumPy, Tableau, NoSQL/SQL, Hadoop/Hive, and various public APIs.
• Translating product and insight visions with Chief Product Officer into actionable data science projects.
• Leading a team of data scientists (both internal and external) to uncover insights that help improve our content and products.
• Acting as the day-to-day person to interact with other groups, ranging from content/editorial to product/engineering.
• Working with data product and engineering leads to architect, grow, and maintain clean and valuable data sets for analysis.
• Helping decide build vs. buy decisions among the many components / tools needed.
• Ability to build analytical tools to analyze specific business needs
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
• Ability to work cross-functionally and get buy-in from various stakeholders
• A data scientist experienced with end-to-end at “labs,” that focus on the quality and not quantity of the exercises
For immediate consideration please apply directly to:
Deliver infrastructure technology projects through the management, leadership and oversight of a portfolio of projects. Lead and manage a team of highly skilled and engaged information technology professionals and oversee the work deliverables of external vendors and contractors. Evaluate and establish mid-term strategic technology plans.
The position will perform the above responsibilities within the technology portfolio made up of: storage (SAN, NAS, data protection and archiving), servers (VMWare, Windows, Linux, Solaris and AIX), Data Networking (switching, firewalls, WiFi) and associated compliance (NERC CIP), Messaging (MS Exchange), Identity Management (FIM, Oracle IM/AM, Active Directory) and other technologies that emerge in the future that are needed to meet PSEG's business objectives.
*Manage, lead and ensure the efficient delivery of infrastructure technology implementations to maximize PSEG shareholder return; including managing the adherence to requirements, implementation planning, solution delivery, testing, and production turnover.
*Provide oversight to project teams of IT professionals and geographically dispersed teams of technical resources, consultants and vendors focused on the provision of projects, products and services.
*Ensure that internal quality processes, programs and standards for infrastructure efforts are followed, as technology progresses from assessment through technology implementation and ongoing operational activities.
*Plan, manage, oversee and maintain budgets, accurate forecasts, and variance explanations for the associated portfolio of infrastructure projects and the associated budget for the area of responsibility including adhering to all budgeting/spending guidelines;
*Review and approve cost benefit analyses and cost estimates for the work initiatives to be delivered and ensure methods to measure post-implementation return on investment are developed and utilized; and identify cost reduction opportunities;
*Manage and track progress of projects in area of responsibility with respect to scope, schedule, budget and results.
*Establish and maintain quality and performance indicators in order to meet project and departmental delivery targets and quality goals;
*Provide technical guidance and support to clients, project teams and other IT management team members. Oversee the IT asset lifecycle planning for area of responsibility;
*Oversee establishment of solutions, standards, associated processes and blueprints for technologies in the area of responsibility;
*Conduct formal design reviews and sign off on technology solutions to ensure conformance to standards.
*Assist in troubleshooting of operational problems, perform root cause anlaysis as requested, oversee modification of solutions, standards, and associated processes to incorporate root cause analysis recommendations. Oversee implementation of recommendations resulting from root cause analysis.
Required Skills, Competencies, Education or Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline and at least four, typically six or more years of diverse work experience in IT infrastructure project delivery.
Without a Bachelor's degree at least six, typically eight or more years of diverse work experience in IT infrastructure project delivery.
• At least five years' experience managing projects and successfully delivering IT infrastructure technology solutions including scope control, build, test and implementation.
• At least five years of supervising or managing the activities of technical staff as direct reports or through a matrix relationship in which one or more of the following has occurred:
o Experience in leading multidisciplinary, high-performance work teams/groups.
o Demonstrated ability/experience developing working relationships with clients and individuals in other business units by understanding their perspectives and issues.
o Demonstrated capability / experience creating and maintaining relationships with external support vendors and contractors.
• Strong project management skills. Experience in organizing, planning, and executing large-scale work projects involving internal personnel, contractors, and vendors. Ability to analyze work project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives.
• Documented experience of strong planning and organizational skills.
• Self-starting with the demonstrated ability to learn new technical concepts quickly.
• Strong communications, consultative and interpersonal skills, including oral, written and presentation; teamwork, collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation, with the ability to work effectively with internal client from various business organizations and lines of business, and IT management and staff. Proficiency in presenting status information in a simple, coherent, informative manner, identifying issues that require involvement from upper management.
• Candidate must foster an inclusive work environment and respect all aspects of diversity. Successful candidate must demonstrate and value differences in others' strengths, perspectives, approaches, and personal choices.
Desired Skills, Competencies, Education or Experience:
• Graduate degree in Computer Science / Information Management or Masters of Business Administration.
• Experience managing / supervising staff (career development, coaching, technical guidance, counseling, and performance management) as direct reports.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
• Experience managing project delivery within a system lifecycle methodology.
Company DescriptionCSG is a Contract and direct staffing company which services clients in the Aerospace,Electronics,Military,and Manufacturing and retail industries. We have specialized commercial and governmental companies who rely on our service to provide them with top candidates in their field of expertise. We have over 20 years of experience servicing this industry and our clients trust our judgement to locate top talent in their fields.
- Assemble electronic components, sub assemblies and systems by following specific instructions, such as samples, visual aids, prints, wiring lists and diagrams, routing instructions.
- Utilizing appropriate tools and techniques.
- Identify electronic components and properly orient them into circuit board according to instructions.
- Two years of soldering experience.
- Must be able to read assembly drawings.
- Extensive experience in the manufacturing of complex and intricate electro/mechanical assemblies.
- Manufacturing of prototype and production type hardware in accordance with IPC/WHMA-A-620, and IPC A-610 Class 3 standards.
- Fabrication of harness boards
- Stripping, crimping, soldering and dress of wire bundles
- Integration of sub-assemblies into top level assemblies
- Confer with supervision to address problems and to suggest process improvements
- 7+ years’ experience in soldering and mechanical assembly of complex wire assemblies and harnesses utilizing drawings, harness boards, schematics, and manufacturing operation sheets.
- Experienced in the use of hand tools: cutters, pliers, strippers, heat guns hand/pneumatic crimp tools, soldering irons, etc.
- Self starter requiring minimal supervision and direction
- IPC/WHMA –A-620 and IPC-A-610 Class 3 certification is preferred.
- Military manufacturing experience a plus
- US citizenship required
- High School diploma or equivalent, vocational school preferred
- Ability to pass background and drug screening
Company DescriptionWe provide phone, email, remote, and on-site support to businesses throughout New York City, North Jersey, and Long Island.
IF YOU APPLIED TO OUR OTHER POSTS, DO NOT APPLY TO THIS ONE AS WELL
Work will be performed remotely at candidate's home, remotely from our midtown Manhattan office and on-site at our clients' offices.
Applicant should be certified by Microsoft (MCSE, and/or MCITP, and/or MCTS).
Applicant must have at least 3 years of experience with Windows Server.
The applicant must have experience in supporting and diagnosing the following operating systems, software, hardware, and protocols: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7; Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Small Business Server 2003, 2007, and 2011; Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010; Office XP, 2003, 2007, 2010; QuickBooks; DNS, TCP/IP, Active Directory, VPN, LAN configuration and support; Local and Networked Printers and MFDs; and supporting multiple monitors.
Sonicwall and Cisco knowledge/certifications are a plus.
Applicant must speak English fluently and be friendly, personable, and polite.
Salary between $30k and $50k commensurate with experience.
Company DescriptionWe Provide Full Time Permanent Position for a large US companies. Company will do H-1 Transfer and Sponsor for Green Card. We are interested in finding/recruiting high quality candidates in IT , Engineering, Manufacturing and other highly technical areas
Full Time Permanent Position for a large US Company. Company will do H-1 Transfer and Sponsor for Green Card.
Software Tester –H1 Transfer Perm Job Testing SQL SDLC - KS
Location: Job is in Overland Park, KS
Experience: 2 Years
Experienced Software Tester is required having Ability to collaborate and work in a team oriented environment
- Create and maintain automated test cases
- Execute automated test cases and analyze results
- Analyze business requirements documents and work with business analysts to understand software functionality and identify test scenarios
- Create and maintain test cases
- Execute test cases and document the results
- Identify root cause of issues in software by performing variations on test cases
- Tracking defects
- Work with development team to help isolate issues in software
Job Requirements & Experience:
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to write basic SQL queries
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate in both technical and user-friendly language
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Experience with automated testing software
- Familiarity with object oriented concepts
- Familiarity with relational database concepts
- Familiarity with SDLC concepts
- Work experience in an analytical field
- 2+ years experience in software testing
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team oriented environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or equivalent
Full Time Permanent Position for a large US Company. Company will do H-1 Transfer and Sponsor for Green Card.
"Make sure the Skill Set, experience and justification for the job must be well demonstrated in your updated resume, Otherwise client will assume that you are not qualified for the job, even if you are."
Our professionals are aligned with a technology service line to promote the development of deep technical skills and experiences and improve our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues.
Technology, Media & Telecommunications
Deloitte Consulting's Technology, Media & Telecommunications group is composed of service professionals who have a wealth of experience serving technology, media and telecommunications companies in areas including software, semiconductors, cable, media and publishing, communication utilities, networking, wireless, computers and peripherals and related industries. These specialists understand the challenges that these companies face throughout all stages of their business growth cycle and are committed to helping them succeed.
Deloitte Consulting is a leader in providing strategic, financial, operational and information technology assistance to our technology, media and telecommunications clients. Whether it's counseling on new business models, tending the top and bottom lines through new revenue streams and cost reduction, protecting intellectual rights, or managing risk, we have the scale and diversity of experience to help clients succeed.
Telecommunications Services and Solutions
· Business evolution and strategic flexibility
· Merger integration strategies including operation integration, PMO, and cost reduction
· Billing and operations support systems (OSS) transformation
· Advanced Mobile Service Solutions (AMSS) implementation
· Strategic sourcing and supplier relationship management
· Product lifecycle management
· Contact center and customer relationship management
· Sales force effectiveness
· Information technology strategies, IT cost reduction, business intelligence and application outsourcing advisory services
Essential functions of a Senior Manager at Deloitte Consulting:
A Senior Manager at Deloitte is expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
· Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
· Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
· Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
· Practice Development & Eminence: Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents; participate in public speaking events; get published in industry periodicals
· People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
Senior Managers in the IT Strategy & Effectiveness practice are required to have:
· 10 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
· At least 4 years of experience managing large technology engagements
· 8+ years in IT strategy related roles with 5+ years in IT leadership or IT management roles
· A willingness to travel 80 - 100% of the time (Monday ? Thursday/Friday)
· Business development experience and high comfort level meeting with and presenting to CxO and VP levels
· Demonstrated experience in business process improvement, leveraging information and technology
· Clear understanding and experience with IT economics ? including popular financial measures (such as CFROI, TCO etc)
· Experience with IT organization design and management principles/techniques, as well as IT management tools (e.g., Mercury, PlanView, ProSight, Niku)
· Experience managing large, complex projects with 12+ resources within a consulting environment, with a vendor or within an enterprise IT team
· An advanced degree in the area of specialization
Qualified Senior Manager candidates are also required to have at least 4 full lifecycle project experience in one or more of the following areas:
IT Strategy & Alignment ? Delivering IT Strategies driven both from a top down analysis starting with an articulated business strategy and a bottom up technology capability analysis. Experiences include:
IT Organization/Operating Models
IT Assessment/Due Diligence
Improving Business Performance
Developing Functional Strategies
IT Effectiveness - Assisting clients in formalizing the tools and processes needed to understand how IT resources and programs create shareholder (business) value, and how to improve IT resource allocation to maximize value. Experiences include:
IT Performance Management
IT Portfolio Management
IT Cost Allocation/Chargeback
IT Cost Reduction
IT Talent and Resource Management
IT Compliance/Risk Management
IT Merger Integration
In addition, successful Senior Managers will have the following preferred background:
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
· Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
· Eagerness to mentor junior staff
· MBA preferred
Company DescriptionGreyStone Staffing was founded in 1988. Our company's wide approach towards your success will be reliable, professional, highly productive and fully qualified. The goal for GreyStone Staffing is to build long-term relationships based upon an in-depth understanding of the organization's unique staffing requirements combined with their own personal expectations for service and support with a pledge stating:
"Our team will work hard to earn your business and even harder to keep it."
GreyStone Staffing believes investing in our employees make them more valuable to us, you, and to themselves. GreyStone Staffing is successful because of our employees. We put our employees first! We have found that our benefits contribute to strong morale for our field employees.
GreyStone Staffing decided a long time ago that it's a lot easier finding the right piece to a puzzle when you can clearly see the overall picture and the specific space to be filled. We believe we have earned the trust of our clients because our account executives not only focus exclusively on one industry, but develop and in-depth profile of each client to help guide our recruiters. That helps ensure the best possible fit.
We have the most highly skilled and motivated placement coordinators and account managers. We are people-driven and results oriented. Customer satisfaction is our primary goal and we run our company using best practices to guarantee these results.
With 25 years of experience, we love what we do and have partnered with thousands of customers across a wide range of industries and matched them with the best and most qualified candidates!
Contingent Network Services is looking for Quality Field Technicians! If... NY, TX, FL, CA
Contingent Network Services is looking for skilled technicians in your... Nationwide
If your business is not on the internet you are... any
IT/WEB ADMINISTRATOR Computer savvy individual with technical knowledge is needed... 49 West 37th Street, Nwe York, NY