Director of User Experience
User Experience Directors play a critical role on our team, curating the user experience of Yodle’s functional applications for web and mobile platforms. They collaborate openly with other members of the UX discipline, including Visual Designers, Interaction Designers, and Front-End Developers, as well as Product Managers, Technical Developers, and QA.
Great UX Directors are detailed thinkers who can show clear understanding of design problems from business, user, and technical perspectives. They can work with others to arrive at solutions that meet the business and technical requirements while delivering high-quality experiences to users that are easy to understand, efficient in accomplishing tasks, and representative of the Yodle experience. Most importantly, a great UX director has an incredible aptitude for behavioral user research and translating that research into solutions that delight a user—these solutions go beyond what a user is asking for and delivers what they need.
Strong UX Managers are fundamentally curious about the way things work in the real world and the digital one. They realize the value of process and best practices, but are also willing and open to exploring new ways of communicating concepts and information. And they dream big about changing the way people interact with technology.
A strong UX Director has a great portfolio illustrating various projects, solutions, and design artifacts that demonstrate systematic design thinking. They think about the full context of the user experience we are designing including business challenges, user needs, and technological capabilities. This person can demonstrate how they have used a variety of user research methods to define or refine user experiences. They have proven experience working directly with internal or external clients to gather requirements, present work, and discuss feedback.Additionally, they demonstrate aptitude for leading design projects and/or teams and enjoys mentoring and collaborating with junior designers.
• Conducting effective meetings with project stakeholders to understand goals, requirements, user profiles, and context of use
• Lead small teams of UX members as well as other project stakeholders in creating design solutions that have explored the team's ideas, but have a clear and consistent voice
• Performing qualitative user research to understand user needs and evaluate design solutions for usability
• Establishing and documenting interaction design standards for common usage across all Yodle applications
• Creating interaction design deliverables such as process flows, wireframes, annotations, and prototypes
• Providing leadership to other UX team members and projects
• Demonstrable experience designing complex, functional web and/or mobile applications
• Strong portfolio of work showing information architecture and interaction design artifacts such as sitemaps, process flows, high-fidelity wireframes, and functional prototypes
• Understanding of qualitative and quantitative user research methods
• Secondary UX skills in Visual Design or Front-End Development are desired
• Bachelor’s degree in interaction design or a related field is preferred
• 8-12 years’ experience designing UX solutions for websites and web applications — mobile experience a plus
• Prior experience working with Agile Software Development Process is a plus
• Must have more than three years' management experience
Why Work at Yodle?
Yodle offers excellent medical benefits packages for you and your family, including a pet insurance discount for your four-legged furry friends! Each office location offers its own unique set of perks such as free lunch, food trucks, contests, chair massages, gym memberships, commuter benefits, and don't forget about company happy hours! Explore some key benefits of working at Yodle by clicking below.
Greetings from Two 95 International.
We have job opening for below position kindly let me know your interest.
Role: Senior Java/J2EE Developer
Location: NYC, NY
Work Type: Fulltime/Permanent
Salary : Open + Excellent Benefits
** Client Largest Retail client in NYC
Required Skills and Qualifications
• 8+ years of Java developer who has full SDLC experience in J2EE technologies.
• Experience in Front-End Process is Must
• Ability to effectively meet deadlines and prioritize projects in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
• Must be well organized, thrive in a sense-of-urgency environment, leverage best practices, and most importantly, innovate through any problem with a can-do attitude.
• Proficient in MS Office applications.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Thanks and Regards
Fazil | Technical Recruiter
Phone: 1-856 528 3312 ext 1227
The Tuke Institute is a small but international organisation working in health-services' delivery and social justice. It promotes a vision of health-services that are effective in helping people get well and stay well, that treat the whole person's needs, that are delivered for the individual patient's and the public's benefit first, that are free at the point of use, and that are cost-effective within an ecological, true-costs framework. Details of the Tuke Institute's work may be found at www.tukeinstitute.org and its Facebook page at http:on.fb.me/wFjtgB It would be ideal if the person understood and agreed with the aims of the organisation.
This is not a learning-position as such but one to show your future employers your experience in this area, to build your portfolio, and to receive a good letter of recommendation. People with disabilities or chronic illnesses who need an opportunity to get (back) on their feet vocationally are very welcome and will be supported, but technical competence and delivery of product is prioritised (see LinkedIn link here for previous interns' reviews of the supervisor).
We do this work pro bono because it's needed
What you get out of it (if project successful):
Enhanced skills that are essential to effective consultancy-work as an independent contractor (see below)
Credit for your work on the resulting web-site
Letter of recommendation from the Tuke Institute's chairman about your skills and work-ethic
With the appropriate person, there may be an opportunity to move into collaborative development of a health-app
What we get out of it:
A well-functioning, adaptable website that will last a couple of years at least
Duties of position:
To create new website that works well
To have at least weekly Skype-meetings with supervisor, being flexible with international time-zones
To work collaboratively online using Podio (self-training available; it's easy to learn) for logging, storage, and communications
Skills to be enhanced:
how to communicate with clients better to understand what they want their site to do and how
advising on best methods for delivery of goal
negotiation and detailing of plans
laying out pages
enhancing standard CMS functionalities as appropriate
logging development of website using an online platform for project-management (Podio.com - access provided)
testing the site and its functionality and stability
creating a reference manual for other users to manage the site
monitoring stability and functionality of site post-publication
Essential characteristics of the applicant:
evidence of adequate training in website-development (e.g., diploma in Creative iMedia, IT, or sim.) or a very good portfolio already
knowledge of CSS, HTML, XML, Flash, PHP, SEO
good knowledge of web-design applications, including Wordpress
discipline, reliability, punctuality, sense of responsibility, and an ability to work to deadlines
ability to work across time-zones, including Europe
Start-date: flexible but preferably May 2015
Duration: length of project is flexible but is unlikely to be more than 2 months and depends entirely on how quickly you work
How to apply
Please send an email to "email@example.com" with CV/résumé, a simple cover letter addressing or expanding upon the characteristics specified above, and supporting materials.
Diligent is looking for a talented Senior UX/UI Designer to join our growing team. This is a strategic hybrid UI/UX role that calls upon both types of experience. We are looking for that talented candidate who can develop design strategies from concept to completion and carry out implementation in conjunction with our New Zealand-based development team.
The ideal candidate will understand our industry and its users, and have a keen sense of design through Lean UX within an Agile Environment. He/she should have varied experience that includes being able to take concepts from the whiteboard to wireframes, through to hi fidelity design prototypes and rollout to clients. The focus of the job will be to assist the Product Owner & Business stakeholders in strategizing and developing a suite of applications for the PC, iPad & Windows 8 market.
Diligent offers a strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match, health club reimbursement and much more. We are a friendly, vibrant and motivated team with International Headquarters in New York City, and additional offices in New Zealand, Frankfurt, London, Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia.
-Work closely with the business to assess and optimize new and existing features
-Effectively conceptualize and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors for both mobile and web
-Own the end-to-end design process including all deliverables: user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
-Design layouts and UI components such as iconography, graphical elements and navigation tools
-Scope design initiatives and manage work items
-Collaborate effectively with an agile, multi-disciplinary team to evaluate the value of proposed designs
-Work with cross-functional teams to achieve product objectives
-Work well in a collaborative environment
-Manage designers and time
-Develop UI specifications for development teams
-Work closely with an offshore engineers and QA
-Write design guidelines & documentation
-5+ years of work experience in Interface Design & Interaction Design
-Experience designing for B2B
-Degree in design or related work experience
-Experience with designing end-user, and/or web-based applications
-Analytical and problem solving skills
-Effectiveness in working in an entrepreneurial environment to define, manage and prioritize workload
-The ability to quickly turn around rigorous wireframes and mockups in an iterative environment
-Proficiency in a diverse set of software including the Adobe suite (Photoshop,
Illustrator), OmniGraffle, Balsamiq or Azure… CSS/ HTML a plus...
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST SUBMIT an online or digital portfolio of work demonstrating past experience including UI design solutions
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST SUBMIT an online or digital portfolio of work demonstrating past experience including UI design solutions
Fix broken screens and damaged phones on the spot. You will be responsible on all repair duties diagnosing the damage ordering parts and installing for the phone or ipad
* Be able to fix iPhone and Galaxy phones (Broken Screens, Battery replacements in iPhones, glass repair in Galaxy S3, S4, S5 phones and charging ports) Must have experience and certified
* Able to make sales from the beginning to the end
* Bilingual English and Spanish is a must
* Able to work with others and maintain a respectful environment
* Fast learner
* Responsible, Respectful, Loyal and Honest
* Ability to resolve problems with integrity
* Capacity to multitask between repairs and take care of customers when is necessary
* Capable to fix problems in computer/laptops such as broken screens, virus/spyware removal, OS Reinstallation, drivers installations and others.
* Provide customer service to people who need assistance with products/services previously bought from us and other matters.
* Be willing to answer products/services question with respect and professionalism
* Cooperate to accomplish the business goals and quotas
* Receive repair work using our system
* Must be organized
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE QUALIFICATION MENTIONED ABOVE WILL BE CONSIDER FOR THIS POSITION
PLEASE COPY YOUR RESUME IN THE BODY OF THE EMAIL WHEN YOU RESPON Compensation is based on experience
Toll International LLC (http://www.tollintl.com), a leading full service schedule controls firm located in New York, is looking for a Lead CPM Scheduling Consultant. This position reports directly to the Principal In Charge. The role requires the consultant to work directly with clients on matters related to critical path method scheduling including but not limited to preparing baseline and recovery schedules in Primavera P6, reviewing and updating monthly progress, analyzing contractor submittals and preparing time impact analysis reports. The consultant will assist with the evaluation of schedule risk. Successful candidates should be able to communicate clearly, deliver presentations and able to properly write schedule narratives and revise technical manuals. Attendance to a monthly staff meeting is required.
To qualify for this position, you should have experience as a project scheduler in large civil projects and understand earned value management methodologies as applied by regional public agencies in the Greater New York area.
Toll is an equal opportunity employer and you should work well in a diverse environment. At times, the engagements will be extensive and complex in nature. Our projects are very large and the job requires you to stay calm under pressure.
Be prepared to show excellent manners and professional behavior from day one. Candidates with exceptional oral and written communication skills will be give preference.
Base Pay $30.00 - $55.00 /Hour
Other Pay Paid time off and benefits subsidy after 6 months
Employment Type Full-Time
Job Type Consultant
Education 4 Year Degree
Experience 3 to greater than 15 years
Manages Others Yes
Required Travel Negligible
Type: Full Time
About the Job
Software Engineer (1 Year Contract) Kapsch TrafficCom IVHS Inc. Lake Katrine, New York Kapsch TrafficCom, an international supplier of superior intelligent transportation systems has an immediate requirement for a Software Engineer on a 1 year contract to support the design and development of mission critical applications in Java to interface with real time hardware devices via TCP/IP and serial communications. The successful candidate will have a University Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with a minimum 4 years experience in developing Java multithreaded applications to interface with hardware devices in Linux environment. Required knowledge and skills include; Design and development of multithreaded applications in Java, Strong Object Oriented Programming concepts and application, Extensive experience in application design, architecture, development and implementation of software projects using Object-Oriented Java technologies, Experience with Hibernate and Spring Java frameworks, Development of Web Services using SOAP and REST, Development to access Database Management Systems using JDBC and Java Integrated Development Environments such as Eclipse and/or Netbeans. Experience with Mid-level SQL programming and with Source code and revision control and defect tools is also required. Preference will be given to those applicants with knowledge of programming with Oracle and MYSQL, with Data modelling and documentation using UML tools and with inter process communications such as sockets, named pipes and shared memory. Interested applicants should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants in advance but advise that only those selected for interview will be contacted. Kapsch TrafficCom is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
AIG Science is the hub for decision sciences at AIG. The Science team offers an excellent work environment that provides the opportunity to use cutting edge techniques, to engage worthy problems and to work with other world-class professionals.
AIG formed the Science team at the beginning of 2012 after recognizing the power of technology, data, and computational science to transform the insurance industry. The team consists of world class business minds and scientists and has been created to drive transformational change through evidence-based decision making at the company. The team has grown extremely rapidly with headcount now over 100.
The group is highly visible and fully supported by the leadership team of AIG and has a broad and global mandate ranging from solving complex business problems to partnering with leading academics on the development of next generation modelling techniques. The group’s intent is to be a center of innovation at the company and a catalyst for change.
The Science team is looking for an experienced developer to design, build, test, and deploy a variety of automation scripts related to SAS. The ideal candidate will have experience in all or most of the technologies listed below, is able to work independently, and understands automation. This position reports to Productionization Lead and works closely with the Implementation Team to deliver full production solutions.
• Deliver automated solutions for Science models.
• Anticipate potential points of failure (database communication points, file system errors, etc…)
• Handle the potential points of failure through error handling and communication of the failure through reporting
• Design and implement custom scripts.
• Test and validate the custom scripts.
• Provision and implement configuration changes.
• Troubleshoot process execution problems and work with other team members to correct them.
• Maintain and adjust existing automated solutions.
• Attend meetings to meet with users and understand requirements for new automation tasks
Controls Engineer – Application Support Group
The Application Support Controls Team is responsible for working collaboratively with Infrastructure, Development, IT Security Risk and Compliance (ITSRC), Internal Audit Division (IAD), and Fed oversight teams to help implement transparent IT management processes which are both efficient and compliant with AIG Corporate Policies and Standards.
Here are a few of the technologies we utilize – the more experience you have with them, the better:
OS: Windows, Linux/Unix, and OpenVMS
Virtualization: VCE Vblock/VMware, VMware View, Citrix
Storage: EMC VMAX/Symmetrix, NetApp, Oracle ZFS
Database: Oracle Exadata, Microsoft SQL Server
Scripting: PowerShell, Perl, VBScript/WSH, cmd/bat, and UNIX sh/ksh/bash
Microsoft Technologies: Office, Active Directory, SharePoint, BizTalk, Exchange Server
Here’s who we’re looking for:
You come from a technology infrastructure background and are very well-versed in Information Security, Audit and Controls terminology and implementation. Your understanding and exposure to technology and the controls related to its implementation, usage and management is essential to the responsibilities of this position. People know you as an approachable, easy to understand professional and they seek you out for advice, guidance and instruction in the areas of technology policy, procedure and control.
• You are an excellent communicator and self-starter, able to engage with infrastructure professionals, pose intelligent and probing questions, plan and perform technical research, provide accurate and detailed information and quickly learn key concepts of how a technology operates including its control strengths and weaknesses.
• You have a comprehensive understanding of corporate policy, procedures and controls and a good understanding of security industry standards such as COBIT, ITIL and ISO. You use your knowledge of industry standards as a toolbox for defining efficient and streamlined IT management processes that are transparent and meet the requirements of specific situations.
• You are not a “cookie-cutter” Auditor or Information Security professional. You have a keen ability to simplify the key message and importance as to WHY a policy, procedure or control is defined and why it should be applied to the environment and relay that concept to technical people. You strongly believe that controls should be implemented in a simple but robust way, through a risk-based approach and not in a canned, prescriptive or over-reaching manner. You have at least 3 years of experience in this collaborative approach to policies, processes and controls.
• You are creative in researching and analyzing information and identifying compliance gaps to policy and controls as well as reporting through KRIs and other Management Information (“MI”) techniques such as high-level, well-organized presentations. You should have at least 5 years’ experience producing and enhancing KRI/KPIs, MI presentations and demonstrating the value added to Management.
• You believe in AGILE methods for collaboration, organizing and project managing work. You understand the perspectives and techniques of DevOps, Cloud Computing, Scrum, Lean, and Continuous Delivery.
If you were working for us, here are some of the things you would have done last week:
• On a daily basis, you would have reviewed the results of daily, weekly and monthly control tests and validated a sample of the results and worked with OnCall owners to advise them on improvements to their testing.
• You gather data and generate KRI/KPI monthly metrics which include management friendly commentary on risk and performance. Any issues get fed back into the Controls Backlog, driving projects to improve existing control tests, add new ones, or make insightful comments and recommendations to App Support team managers to become more aware of issues or to improve their areas or processes.
• You participated in several meetings last week related to Audit and/or SOX, some for in-progress audits and some for completed ones, in the findings discussion stage. You help to gather required materials to respond to audit questions and you engage and collaborate regularly with the Audit and Risk Management team in the responses being made or to answer questions they pose to you in a timely manner. You can recognize a reasonable audit request and speak up if incoming requests do not match the audit area.
• You performed a review of all Change and Release Requests and produce a high-level report to management on requests that failed and the possible reasons for such failures. You included additional recommendations on improving the environment based upon the failure data you see in the report you have produced.
And here are some of the other things you might do:
• You worked with Windows and Unix/Linux system administrators on an efficient implementation of the User ID Standard which allows those teams to more easily track and manage requirements for Service Accounts and Maintenance Accounts.
• You follow the day-to-day work of the Group and help to approve access requests being mindful of segregation of duties requirements and objectives for assigning least privilege. You initiate a process improvement project to streamline a request/approval process that is unnecessarily required. You perform a quarterly recertification of access that you’ve previously reviewed and approved.
• You meet with and offer input and assistance to a project team engaged in preparations for a US Federal Regulatory evaluation. You engage with Regulatory Relations staff and provide any data requested in an expedited manner.
• You sit with members of the Client Application Support team to understand the reasons why local administrator privileges are granted Windows desktop computers. You brainstorm ideas for implementing a least privilege approach that is easy to track and manage yet meets end user needs on the desktop.
• You monitor and provide reporting on business continuity test status. You document and follow up on all issues identified during testing and track remediation through to completion.
Does our way of working resonate with you?
Do you feel connected to our way of working? Are you energized by the opportunity of doing great things at work? If so, contact us because we want to meet you too.
• Contributes to the development of the IT strategy in alignment with business strategies.
• Collaborate with key business unit stakeholders to define the IT strategy and strategic priorities.
• Work with the business units and functional stakeholders to adapt IT strategies to reflect changing business demands and organizational capacity and capability.
• Analyze business unit strategy, business plans, processes and/or operational and financial performance.
• Design and facilitate strategy meetings to aid the strategic planning process and the creation of the IT strategic priorities.
• Manage strategic execution projects and assists with business process redesign initiatives as needed
• Identify emerging IT trends and external environmental trends that can potentially impact our business.
• Track and measure the effectiveness of the implementation of IT strategic initiatives and suggest actions for improvement.
• Prepares formal presentations, written reports and general project specifications
• Gather and synthesize data and research from a wide range of sources to identify new opportunities and address business problems. Extract key insights and concisely communicate actionable recommendations.
• Supports providing the basis for operational plans, budgets, and performance measures in IT.
• Proactively pursues increased knowledge and responsibility within their own area.
Click here for more info: https://hp.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=1387140&lang=en
This business allows us to do just as he has said.
I ask for your co-operation in allowing me and you to learn, apply and prosper while helping people around the globe to no longer have high or any cable, satellite, Hulu Plus or Netflix bills or fees again.
You work hard at your job and make it every day on time you do more than you're paid for and in return your boss or CEO won't give you that promotion.
Your corporation won't open its doors to a better position for you.
You matter don't be mistreated anymore worse when you needed a day off your boss said they would fire you.
Now, it's your turn! Now, you will start earning additional income and just as soon as you're earning the same or twice as much per week as you do at the dead end job you'll be ready to fire your boss, your CEO and it's corporation!
See, it's like this with this business you earn a commission per sale and that's sixty dollars not only that, but it's unlimited!
And if you decide to become a pro member and at least two of your new free members turn pro as well and they make sales you'll have a matching bonus! Did I forget to remind you that this is a free business to join?
This product is big time having people stop paying their cable, Fios, Satellite, Hulu and Netflix Bills.
This is going to be making a huge impact so Look at the web site get a good glass of water, coffee, tea, soda or whatever you like watch the video then sign up for free and know that your mean boss is about to be LET GO!
Compensation: Each unit sold is 60.00 in your pocket. Unlimited units and earnings potential.
Like you're just going to take being underpaid and abused or passed over for a deserved promotion and raise?
And keep accepting this treatment forever!
Join here for free. Start a new career path first for the extra income then to break free and fire your job!
Hey, I have been there and yeah! Worked so hard darn near passed out!
Each unit sold is 60.00 in your pocket. Unlimited units and earnings potential.
A Few numbers
60.00 X 1 = 60.00 sixty dollars.
60.00 X 10 = 600.00 six hundred dollars.
60.00 X 20 = 1,200.00 one thousand two hundred dollars.
60.00 X 100 = 6,000 six thousand dollars.
60.00 X 1,000 = 60.000 sixty thousand dollars.
60.00 X 10.000 = 600.000 six hundred thousand dollars.
60.00 X 100.000 = 6,000.000 six million dollars.
60.00 X 1,000.000 = 60.000.000 sixty million dollars.
Read closely and you can use your own calculations you will find these are correct numbers and mathematical which can't be changed.
Your selling of said unit will have you earn a sixty dollar commission therefore depending on the number of units you sell you will receive said compensation.
If we start at just one unit we find sixty dollars commission which is additional income for you.
Then we see that in fact this VStreamTV unit is a product many will want causing many sales for all who are distributors thus a true path to millions of dollars a real lifestyle change for all involved.
Thus making this plausible as well as factual.
Contact me anytime, first watch this video and it will explain everything in detail
Must speak or understand American English.
I am not yet able to write or speak any other language at this time I do apologize for that.
• Lead the design, development, deployment of IBM Process Server-based application integration layer and IBM WebSphere App Server based web services layer of a major project with global deployments
• Work with the enterprise architecture team to build a robust, scalable, enterprise level Process Server system that acts as a hub between different systems
• Work with the middleware team to build the necessary infrastructure components through each phase of the project, development through production
• Lead the design of the Process Server and Services layers, ensure the design is fit for purpose
• Lead the day-to-day development activities carried out both offshore and onsite
• Work with Web Services team to design/build the required infrastructure connecting Cloud based applications to AIG DMZ layers
• Develop staff expertise and skills in the Process Server and Services space and related methodologies and practices
• Create and execute project work plans/schedules
• Evaluate business requirements to implement the optimal technical solution
• Support Integrated Testing, Quality Control and User Acceptance activities
• Develop and maintain architectural system diagrams
• Travel required: +/- 25%
Click here for more info: https://philips.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=148797&lang=en
Company DescriptionIT Objects Llc is a Socially Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business catering to the IT consulting and staffing needs of Fortune 500 Companies and Federal Agencies.
Role:AS/400 Programmer Analyst
Requirements:Looking for for an AS/400 Programmer Analyst with strong AS400, IBM RPG programming, AS/400 Control Language, and Display File DSPF experience.
Skills/ Experience- must have:
Experience/knowledge of AS/400
Production support and new/enhancement duty experience
Good analytical, technical and communication skills
Company DescriptionAbout Starpoint
Starpoint provides world-class enterprise-wide consulting and custom application and integration solutions. Founded in 1982, we are a privately held company with a prestigious global customer base and twelve offices throughout the U.S.
Title: Senior Technical Sourcer (132768)
Right to Hire: No
Professional Day Length: 8.0
Contract Duration: 11 months +
Environment: Business Casual
Sponsorship Available: No
Location: Newark, New Jersey
Must have corporate sourcing experience
- 5+ years as a single contributor sourcer or full life cycle recruiter for technical talent (i.e., software engineers, engineering leadership).
- A demonstrable expertise in ad-hoc, complex web search string generation (i.e., optimized use of search engine-specific Boolean operators across all leading web data, social, and search platforms). Proficiency with traditional web sourcing techniques is assumed (e.g., site x-ray searching, flip searching, location specific searching, targeted community searching, etc.).
- Extensive knowledge of social network platforms, online communities, conferences, and other potential sourcing pools used to isolate senior-level technical talent (e.g., github, Stack Overflow, Top Coder, etc.).
- A proven ability to build strong community ties with external tech or industry communities (e.g., open-source communities, user groups, etc.).
- A broad understanding of the standards and trends in software engineering across a variety of domains (e.g., distributed systems, mobile engineering, front-end web engineering, databases, etc.).
- Experience writing code is ideal but having the passion, dedication, and facility to learn would be acceptable experience.
- Endless tenacity and persistence. This is not a pure research role. All best practices will be put into actual real-world use by the senior technical sourcer and results (i.e., prospects hired) will be measured against predefined metrics targets.
- A strong attention to detail and an analytical mind. Amazon is a data-driven organization which supports creativity and ingenuity however true effectiveness, efficiency, and bottom line results must be supported by data.
- The ability to create a strong, collegial, and supportive partnership with other sourcers, recruiting business partners, our client teams, and the greater technology community from which we will derive our pipeline for future engineering talent.
- The ability to think long-term and think big. Talent pipelining is not an “immediate gratification” activity. The ideal candidate will know which course to adhere to in order to achieve both short-term and long-term objectives.
- Excellent time and project management is a must. This role will be exciting, challenging, and multifaceted. To be effective, this individual must have a proven ability to be highly effective in managing his/her time and ongoing project deliverables.
- Active participation in the greater web “search” community (e.g., blog contributions, speaker at conferences, etc.).
- Experience writing code (scripting web scrapers, writing to site-specific search API’s, etc.).
- Prior experience working with, or developing solutions, on a graph database.
The Senior Technical Sourcer will act as a subject matter expert in prospecting techniques and tools used for information retrieval, data extraction, web-scraping, continuous process improvement, process automation, and customer relationship management. The Senior Technical Sourcer will also play an essential role in tracking industry events, technology trends, and changes within the employment landscape which may impact our existing best practices and/or short- and long-term need for senior engineering resources. As part of this effort, the Senior Technical Sourcer will participate in special projects in areas such as market mapping, market intelligence, talent community relationship building, prospect attraction, and organizational branding.
As a change agent, the Senior Technical Sourcer will be required to develop a broad and deep knowledge of the technologies currently in use by our client teams. This individual must have boundless curiosity and lean toward being a “techie,” someone who can understand how multiple programming languages, platforms, hardware, and technologies all come together to drive our mission critical, globally-distributed solutions.
Company DescriptionPrutech is Software Development and IT Staffing company based in Iselin, NJ. We have offices in New York, New Jersey, Charlotte, NC and Washington DC and India.
PruTech Solutions Inc. is an established IT solutions, consulting and staffing firm with over 16 years of extensive experience in implementing high quality technology and business solutions for our clients in Government, Financial and other sectors.
PruTech is hiring Business Development / Sales Associates to work in our Iselin-NJ, NYC-Downtown and Charlotte-NC offices. Successful candidates will have opportunities to work with existing clients and/or develop new business in Banking/Financial services, and more.
PruTech provides IT consulting and software development services to help Fortune 500 companies build stronger businesses. Prutech combines a passion for client satisfaction with an employee first culture.
We look for:
Excellent people skills
Good work ethic with \" ƒ ‚ ‚ œcan-do\" attitude
The desire to grow personally and professionally
Out of the box thinking with the ability to develop creative solutions
IBM Message Broker Developer.
Location: Brooklyn, NYC
Client: NYC City Gov Agency (35 hours per week / 7 hours per day job)
In general, this IBM Message Broker developer will be tasked with developing messages flows using IBM WebSphere message broker in our UNIX environment. This message flows will mostly be developed in support of hosted Web Services and IBM Message Queue exchanges with other City agencies. The potential candidate will need to have understanding of IBM message broker flow development and competent knowledge of Web service, XML and WSDLs. The person will also be assisting with administrative tasks in the IBM message Broker environment. We desire candidates with, good communication skills and a positive working attitude who can work well with a diverse team.
Below is a summary of the skills required:
- Ability to lead in the design of program specifications and the implementation of software solutions
- Experience with IBM WebSphere Message Broker flow development and Administration
- Experience with IBM WebSphere Message Queues
- Experience with Web Service Development and consumption
- Knowledge of SOA trends, SOA standards, XML, XSLT, SOAP, XML Schemas and WSDL usage
- Experience with database usage (Oracle and SQL Server)
- Experience with writing application software, data analysis, and data access
- Experience with data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation
- Experience with technical and user documentation, software conversions
Fix Phone Training is pleased to offer a FREE TRAINING... Rego Park, New York
JOB DESCRIPTION *************** Toll International LLC (http://www.toll intl.com), a leading... New York, NY