What you’ll be doing...
Verizon Business Markets (VBM) is a newly created strategic business unit within Operations, to serve the wireline communications and networking technology needs of U.S.-based small and medium businesses, and state and local government. The Digital organization within IT will be focused on enabling an eco-system that hones in on digitizing the customer experience through technology with a cloud/mobile first tenet, and analytics to enable new products, directional product bundles, and third party solution – all to enable new revenue streams.
The Customer Experience Technology architect will oversee the visual creative direction for our digital experience. In this role, the incumbent will be responsible to develop a seamless end-to-end customer experience that eliminates current pain points and establishes an extraordinary customer experience. We are a fast paced, highly motivated, technology driven team where each individual's contribution directly impacts our success. Join a team of highly motivated technology team that work at startup pace in a large corporation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Focus on customer needs and behaviors to create compelling solutions
- Thinks outside /in from a customer stand point, and is able to bring customer, employee and Partner experiences together
- Observe/analyze current experience from various sources and direct observation, and identify current customer journey and sentiments and layout roadmap for the next generation experience for our customers.
- Optimize the end-to-end customer experience by driving people, process and technology initiatives
- Craft a cohesive experience by providing leadership and guidance across different business units and leveraging different tools, platforms and capabilities
- Works across Marketing, Sales, Commerce and Care to understand current challenges and help build that next generation experience
- Identify opportunities to develop and drive solutions to enable automated tools and applications for Customer self-service
- Drive design thinking practices with the various stakeholders and produce POC's and experiments that will help drive decision making
- Drive the creation of artifacts by domain architects and implement best practices (e.g. personas, journey maps, storyboards, etc.)
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Six or more years of experience of demonstrated ability to deliver high quality innovative software service products to market that deliver business results
- Strong focus on outstanding business outcomes with effective and fast decision making
- Proven Ability to tie in customer experience decisions to business outcomes
- Strong technology background coupled with experience in making the right tradeoffs that balance the short and long term vision
- Comfort with Agile and related methodologies to accelerate decisions and outcomes while minimizing risk
- Proven experience with industry technologies within the following domains Contact Center Technologies, CRM Tools, eCommerce Platforms and Marketing technologies.
- Experience with 360 degree view of the customer, customer data integration, partner data and integration
- Experience with the creation of artifacts such as personas, journey maps, storyboards, etc.
- Experience and understanding on key technologies and trends
- Ability to work well through ambiguity, confidence in making decisions and keeping the team focused on the right eventual outcomes.
- Creative Excellence - Establish consistency across all customer touch points, with an omni-channel view on how customers interact with the company
- Keep self and team up-to-date with emerging trends in popular design methodology and technology
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6834212-customer-experience-technology-architect
• Post ID: 117873628 newyork