What you’ll be doing...
This Director position will be responsible for end to end delivery of multiple Digital Sales and Marketing programs on the web, mobile, app and cloud based platforms for Verizon. Responsibilities include Digital Traffic & Marketing Programs, Prospect Sales, and Promotions. The leader will be responsible for building a highly motivated and talented team, coaching and mentoring them to deliver high quality products and services. The Director will partner with business units to establish goals, influence and effectively communicate the vision set by Senior Leadership.
- E2E delivery responsibility for wireless digital marketing programs like SEO, SEM, CRM, Landing Page deliveries, Digital sales & Promotion delivery on web, app & other 24X7 on premise or cloud platforms. This team will also be responsible for production support and troubleshooting of various platforms.
- Establish objectives, create road maps, and align with key partners and stakeholders to ensure delivery of company goals.
- Lead technology direction, facilitate key decision points, convert requirements into working product outcomes and drive integration with various Verizon and vendor systems.
- Lead the design and architecture support for tactical and transformative ecommerce 24x7 solutions.
- Drive DevOps implementation including ideation, business case, architecture, design, stakeholder management, development, trials and delivery using industry standard processes and tools.
- Partner with onshore and offshore design team to create and optimize UI, UX, usability and functional experience of digital sales and cross channel experience.
- Lead creation of “minimum viable product”, prioritize critical tasks and enable test and learn approaches to iteratively deliver technical and business solutions.
- Lead design of load and scalability testing and successful execution of testing & tuning.
- Deliver results within budget, time, quality and strategic and tactical key performance goals.
- Document and comply with software quality, data security and compliance processes.
- Create proposals and present effectively to a diverse audience; manage stakeholders.
- Hire, retain, develop high performing motivated talent and leaders both onshore and offshore. Manages teams in both direct and matrix structures. Manage multi-skilled global contractors and employees.
- Drive employee satisfaction and engagement for the Digital organization.
What we’re looking for...
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Systems, or related field. Accelerated degree preferred.
- Required knowledge of sales, eCommerce, Digital experience and Retail operations.
- Must have demonstrated experience in partnering with Business and IT teams at multiple levels to drive alignment and delivery of complex problems.
- Ability to identify opportunities, facilitate workout sessions to ideate and come up with joint cross functional solutions to improve digital experiences and streamline omni processes.
- Strong presentation skills to communicate complex concepts effectively.
- Strong experience in DevOps, Microservices, Cloud, Web and Native technologies.
- 4+ years of experience in business process transformation, user experience optimization.
- 10+ years of relevant project and program delivery experience. Systems Administration or Engineering background preferred.
- 10+ years of technology leadership, including solid understanding of technology selection, architecture, and full stack implementation.
- 5+ years of Software Engineering and Development experience, including leading IT teams through Business Analysis, Project Management, and digital technologies.
- 10+ years of delivery experience in highly available and massively scalable ecommerce systems and services. Including 3+ years of supporting mobile web and/ or native systems.
- 5+ years of metrics instrumentation and leveraging digital analytics to drive experience and performance improvements. Strong experience with A-B testing and multi-variant trials.
- 5+ years of experience in troubleshooting & supporting mission critical 24X7 production systems, lead real-time high stake risk mitigation plan and drive timely decisions
- 8+ years of direct people management experience, including leadership of diverse global teams. Experience leading senior talent, mentoring and coaching.
- Position is required to be based out of the HQ, Basking Ridge area location.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2519170-dir-wireless-digital-it-delivery
• Post ID: 163143957 newyork