Help Desk Manager - Soft Inc (New York, NY)
SOFT'S client, located in Rockland County, NY, needs a Help Desk Manager for a contract position.
In this role, you will manage a help desk staff of four supporting over 500 local and remote users. You will be responsible for managing all procedures related to the identification, prioritization, and resolution of End User help requests.
Experience in establishing SLA's, enhancing quality of service, meeting with vendors, and handling budget issues is important. In addition, you must be able to coordinate and perform hands on fixes if necessary, manage statistical reporting and ensure a high level of customer service.
Specific Qualifications include:
• 3+ years of management/supervisory experience is required.
• Management experience must include conducting formal employee appraisals, and responsibility for hiring and firing.
• Direct experience with the following desktop and server systems is required; Windows 7, Active Directory on Server 2008r2, MS Office 2010, Lync Server 2010 and Client, Exchange 2010, Citrix XenApp, RightFax, Postini and Blackberry Enterprise Server.
• Solid working knowledge of mobile technology preferred, to include iOS, Android, and Windows Phone.
• Solid working knowledge of other common desktop software such as Adobe, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Publisher, etc., preferred.
• Post ID: 36990723 newyork