HFT Market Data Developer - FusionFind LLC (New York, NY)
We are looking for a C++ Market Data developer for a proprietary trading firm headquartered in New York specializing in all aspects of algorithmic trading. The current role is a Market Data Developer. Financial markets experience is NOT required.
The role includes
- Developing low latency venue market data feed handlers and consolidated/aggregated feeds.
- Developing regression tests and managing deployment of his/her own software.
- Initial (first year) project involving microwave radio, HFT, and microsecond-level latency considerations.
- Project will grow and expand as we commercialize products
- Potential to work on other areas after the market data project is stable/steady state.
- May involve embedded systems programming or hardware development in the future. VHDL/Verilog would be a plus not but not required.
C++ development experience (multithreading, systems programming, etc)
Must be Comfortable with gdb, x86_64 assembly, multithreaded/multicore programming, etc.
Experience with market data feed handlers in HFT, ideally in C++, would be a plus.
Must be mostly autonomous, should not need to be managed/micromanaged.
Must be familiar with Ethernet, IPv4, UDP, TCP, SNMP, multicast, etc. protocols and technologies.
Linux sysadmin experience is a huge plus. University / academic Linux sysadmin/systems programming experience is a plus.
Network admin experience is also a plus.
Experience handling complete software development lifecycle is a plus (planning, architecture, implementation, deployment, support).
Exposure to PostgreSQL/MySQL, HDF5, and R is a plus.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing firm and take your career to the next level. Compensation and benefits are very competitive. The firm will sponsor for visas.
e: mark at fusionfind.com
• Post ID: 36435214 newyork