About the Job
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer NYC, NY
Spruce Technology is a mid-size and rapidly-growing Information Technology services firm headquartered in New Jersey. An award-winning firm (Inc 5000, SmartCEO) with a steadily growing portfolio of commercial and government clients, Spruce Technology provides innovative technology solutions, specialized IT staff, and IT strategy consulting nationwide. For over a decade, Spruce Technology has provided innovative technology solutions in areas such as application development, infrastructure, cyber security, risk management, and IT recruiting. The firm is a certified Minority-Owned Business, maintains partnerships with major technology vendors such as Microsoft and IBM, and holds numerous state, federal and local contracts. Serving as a trusted advisor, Spruce Technology has successfully delivered end-to-end projects and specialized resources for many Fortune 1000 companies and state and local agencies in more than 30 states. For more information, please visit our website at www. sprucetech. com
MS Dynamics CRM Developer will be responsible for all phases of the software development life cycle including design, development and application reporting. Design entities, relationships, forms, workflows, views and reports in MS Dynamics.
Required Skills and Experience:
· 5 + years of experience in Microsoft development technical experience in .NET, C#, XML, web services, etc. for large-scale enterprise systems.
· 3+ years of practical and technical experience in a Microsoft DYNAMICS CRM/XRM 2013/2015 (both on-line and on premise),
· Experience with Java Scripts to customize UI/combination of Java Script and C sharp
· Experience creating Web Services, execute methods that insert, update and delete data objects
· Working with API in .Net Framework
· Develop plug-ins for Dynamics CRM applications
· Understanding of technical and functional requirements
· Highly proficient code development ability
· Development of requirements (Functional and Technical Design, HLD and LLD)
· Development of various applications and reports.
· Installation and configuration Support of online and on premise MS Dynamics CRM 2013/2015
· Experience in software development lifecycle methodology
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to meet deadlines, goals and objectives within time line
· Working knowledge of XML, SQL, SSRS and SQL Server
If interested, please forward a current copy of your resume with contact information to (Surendra Manne/ 925-399-4343/ email@example.com)
• Post ID: 162694497 newyork