Posted: Saturday, March 17, 2018 11:13 AM
Johnson & Johnson Design, part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a Lead Analyst, Resourcing to be located in New York, NY.
Johnson & Johnson Design is an internal design team responsible for creating desirable, feasible and viable holistic end-user solutions across all of Johnson & Johnsonâs business groups: Consumer, Pharma and Medical Devices and Corporate. In collaboration with business partners across the global organization, we apply design thinking to drive transformational innovation for the health and well-being of all who use our products and services. Our focus on people-centered design enables us to deliver on Johnson & Johnsonâs commitment to care for the world, one person at a time.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. J&J is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
You will be an integral member of a cross-functional team responsible for Resource Operations. As the Lead Analyst, Resourcing, you will be expected to have strong communication skills and a warm, professional connection with internal and external partners, executives and potential candidates.
The Lead Analyst, Resourcing is an essential role as the first voice of the JJD studio to every candidate. You will participate in the hiring process from beginning to end, from internal hiring strategy to a partnership with the Talent Acquisition team to capturing the exit report. You will be expected to have strong and trustworthy relationships with hiring managers and understand the level of talent expectations, helping to pre-screen potential candidates.
You will develop pathways to deliver organizational objectives defined by Resource Manager and COO. You will collaborate with other members of the Design Operations team as well as Leadership and Hiring Team members. You will take ownership of all assign tasks, initiatives and inquiries to ensure they are resolved efficiently and with a superior level of quality.
You will display aspirational leadership qualities at every level of communication and provide solutions-based approaches to challenges. You will help ensure the highest quality candidates are presented through improvements in recruiting and resourcing methods, job descriptions, targeted recruiting and communication methods. You will be expected to maintain recruitment reports, sharing timely information on status of any open roles. You will cultivate relationships and oversee talent communication on behalf of JJD. You will ultimately be supporting efforts to bring the best talent in to JJD.
Finally, you will lead by example and in accordance with the J&J Credo and J&J Leadership Imperatives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Ensuring excellence in candidate experience (whether intern, employee, contractor or executive) with J&J Design through:
- Working on the complete, end to end recruitment process with Hiring Managers, Talent Acquisition, Design Operations and External Recruiting Partners
- Facilitation of hiring process to highest standard of quality and efficiency
Manage and archive all data associated with the recruitment process - e.g. candidate information (resume, references, portfolio), interview process details, offer information, compliance paperwork
- Alignment and maintenance of all job descriptions for consistency across functions and for relevance to career paths, including base descriptions within quality system and posted roles
- Professional and empathetic connections between hiring managers, candidates and resourcing partners
- Management of recruiting strategy calls with sourcing partners to reach the best talent
- Coordination of talent slate reviews
- Pre-review of candidates for qualifications and quality
- Communication of interest/feedback to resourcing partners
- Scheduling of interviews, as well as confirming and maximizing attendance
- Collection of feedback and compilation of inputs to offer reco process
- Partnering with IT and Ops team members regarding candidate start needs
10-15% studio support in knowledge management and special projects including:
- Management and gate-keeper of JJD archives, including regular reviews of expiration dates and annual archive reconciliations
- Organization of studio libraries
- Leadership in preparation for or organization of studio initiatives, i.e. CDO requests, tours and events
Minimum of 6 years relevant experience related to design operations, recruiting, data management, executive communications
Minimum Bachelorâs Degree required
Proficiency in MS Office required and Adobe Creative Suite desired
Dedication to supporting the search for the best talent for JJD
Effective partnership and relationship building skills
Ability to multi-task and support a high-volume of recruiting efforts
See opportunities, risks/issues and provides solutions-driven thinking
Understanding of the nuance of design-studio roles, personalities and capabilities
Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment, handle multiple projects and daily planned (and often unplanned) operational activities
Strong written and verbal communication skills
BE VITAL in your career. Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
United States-New York-New York
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=3480180305&lang=en
• Location: Manhattan
• Post ID: 162978357 newyork