If you are curious about new technology and the possibilities it creates, then this job may be perfect for you. As part of the Information Technology team, you will work on new technologies and find ways to meet our customers’ needs and make it easy for them to do business with us. You will use your expertise to solve complex problems and find unique solutions. The work you’ll do every single day will make people’s lives, work and play better.
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst for Metrics and Analytics within the My Business team application suite. You will be responsible for leading large data science and analytics opportunity for B2B enterprise portals and delivering best in class business intelligence and call to action. You will interact daily with business partners in Marketing, BGCO, Finance and Customer Support teams. Guide IT team members for time boxed delivery of prioritized business functionality incorporating high quality.
- Drive and develop P&L metrics, Organizational metrics and business intelligence for the My Business Enterprise application suite.
- Create solutions using data dashboard, automation and analytics.
- Deliver robust design that provides intuitive dashboard covering B2B metrics.
- Provide guidance to the junior members, both onshore and offshore, to develop, unit test and integration test the application modules.
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in Experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- BS in Statistics / Mathematics / Computer Science.
- Extensive experience in Data Analysis.
- Hands on skills and experience in Tableau, Big data analytics, Oracle, Informatica, Shell scripting.
- Basic SQL and data modeling skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Problem solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex issues.
- Superior communication & stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to operate effectively under pressure of deadlines.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in business requirements and technology.
- Strong strategic, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations and lead cross-functional teams.
- Ability to clearly present to business and technical audiences.
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6508429-senior-data-analyst