If you are curious about new technology and the possibilities it creates, then this job may be perfect for you. As part of the Information Technology team, you will work on new technologies and find ways to meet our customers’ needs and make it easy for them to do business with us. You will use your expertise to solve complex problems and find unique solutions. The work you’ll do every single day will make people’s lives, work and play better.
We are looking at a Senior Front End Developer to join the POS team.
- Analyze architecture, relationship between systems, and systems flow of end-to-end designs.
- Guide others to assess system usage trends and identify potential performance constraints with inter-system designs.
- Evaluate solution’s alignment with the end user experience.
- Works on problems of moderate and varied complexity where analysis of data may require adaptation of standardized practices or precedent.
- Acts independently to identify and select appropriate methodologies.
- Demonstrate critical and proactive thinking and has knowledge of POS application and system.
- Bachelor’s Degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Possess strong experience in development with JAVA, J2EE, SOAP, and Web Services.
- Experience with Struts, spring, hibernate, AJAX, JSON/DWR.
- Strong front end development skills with AngularJS, Node.js.
- Experience with Agile Methodology and DevOps culture.
- Experience with quality analysis tools like SonarQube and Fortify.
- Solid understanding of the POS systems, technologies and architecture.
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6650644-senior-front-end-developer
• Post ID: 117871568 newyork