Senior Java Developer
Does this sound like you?
• You're fascinated by and passionate about Java, open source technologies and the open source community. . .
• You want to learn about all the latest developments and you download the latest updates and packages to try them out and explore them for yourself. . .
• You like solving problems and already have a variety of technologies in your toolbox with which to figure out and build a smart solution. . .
• You have a comp sci degree (or two) and a few years of professional experience. . .
• You want to work alongside like minds from whom you can learn and grow. . .
• You'd like a full-time position with an ability to get involved in different projects with a wide variety of clients -- work that challenges you, encourages your growth and builds your career. . .
If this describes you, then Boyle Software wants to hear from you! Email your resume to: email@example.comWith more than twenty years experience designing and crafting tech solutions across almost every business sector imaginable, Boyle Software wants the brightest tech minds on board. Come grow with us!
This position is for a full-time, W-2 employee in Manhattan, New York City. Absolutely no recruiters, no sub-contractors, no interns, no temps and no off-shore staffing.
Boyle Software designs, develops and delivers custom technology solutions for Fortune 1000 clients. We offer great benefits and re-invest in our staff! See our web site for details:
Boyle Software Inc. - East Coast Office
42 West 24th Street
New York, NY 10010
• Post ID: 34958184 newyork