What you’ll be doing...
If you are curious about new technology and the possibilities it creates, then this job may be perfect for you. As part of the Information Technology team, you will work on new technologies and find ways to meet our customers’ needs and make it easy for them to do business with us. You will use your expertise to solve complex problems and find unique solutions. The work you’ll do every single day will make people’s lives, work and play better.
We are looking for a Senior Java Microservices Developer to join the IT ecommerce team. He will be responsible in Developing/coding the next gen Microservices for ecommerce using the Springboot/Netflix OS framework and enable all the clients’ mobile app, web etc. to integrate and provide seamless shopping experience for customers.
- Led Small to Medium size projects.
- Run performance and profiling tools.
- Assist in thread dump analysis.
- Develop resolutions to complex problems creatively and make decisions that impact projects & staff members.
- Define system requirements and provide feedback on project limitations and capabilities.
- Define performance requirements and interfaces.
- Analyze user requirements to determine feasibility of design within time, cost and resource constraints.
- Modify, debug and evaluate programs for functional areas, work on any new enhancements based on new user requirements.
- Assist with infrastructure upgrade activities.
- Coordinate with testing teams to validate the functionality being developed.
- Provide documentation for code written; assist with periodic code reviews of the application code.
- Assist in resolving any operational issues for projects implemented; provide support to ensure smooth rollout of the application.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- IT experience in analysis, design, development, documentation, implementing and Unit testing of software systems in Core Java, JDK 1.8, J2EE and Internet technologies.
Even better if you have:
- Degree in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Spring Boot including real world experience working with NetFlix OSS Hysterix tech stack.
- Expertise in working with various J2EE technologies includingHibernate,StrutsMVC Framework, Servlets,JSP,JNDI, JMS, JDBC, AJAX, WEB SERVICESand ANT.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework such asSpringMVC,IOC,AOPandSpring JDBC.
- Strong hands-on experience withSpring IO,Spring Boot.
- Experience incore Java-Multithreading, collections, Servlet and JDBC.
- Experience in Configuring and deploying applications onWeb Servers.
- Strong Knowledge on Application Development using Software Development Life Cycle SDLC using various methodologies like Waterfall, Agile/Scrum.
- Knowledge of XML Suite of Technologies XML, XSL, XSLT, and validations with DTD and XML Schema and processing profile with SAX, DOM Parsers.
- Hands on experience with build and deployment tools includingAnt/Maven, logging and Debugging usingSlf4andLog4j, unit and integration testing using JUnit.
- Sound RDBMS concepts and broadly worked Oracle12c,MySQL technologies such as Cassandra, MongoDB.
- Good experience withCassandra NoSQLDatabase, Cassandra implementation usingDatastax Java API, Hector API, CQLandKundera API.
- Build automation tools and experience in CI/CD pipeline software.
- Experience withUse-casedesign,ClassandSequencediagrams usingUML.
- Good working experience in GUI design and application development using IDE's likeEclipse.
- Excellent team player with good analytical, strategic planning and interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and self-starter.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6768035-senior-java-microservices-developer
• Post ID: 101422818 newyork