Senior Programmer Analyst - ACS (New York, NY)
SO1180 – SENIOR PROGRAMMER ANALYST
Our client a New York City based health care benefits provider is seeking a Senior Programmer Analyst to join its team.
This position is responsible for application development, design, analysis, support. Responsible for performing full life cycle development on new projects and for providing maintenance in the form of enhancements/bug fixes for existing products. Duties include gathering and analyzing user requirements, recommending approaches and technical solutions, coding project requirements either independently or as part of a small team of developers, testing, coordinating user acceptance testing, and working with the user community to resolve testing or production issues.
• Perform object-oriented analysis, design and development of windows and web based applications.
• Participate in users briefings and aid in development effort.
• Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
• Perform application system integration and development tools.
• Manage the tasks associated with Continuous Enhancement Process on information systems
• Offer solutions to IT community
• Provide analytical and trouble shooting skills
• Work with team members to communicate information and ideas effectively.
• 5 yrs + application system development experience
• Advanced knowledge of C#.Net
• Advanced knowledge of VB 6 or VBA
• Advanced knowledge of SQL
• Experience with Java, Websphere, Linux, SOA a plus
• Experience in Web Development
• Experience in Windows Development
• Experience with Health/Pension industry a plus.
• Strong communication skills
• Demonstrated analytical skills, ability to translate business process
• Oracle 7.3, Oracle Forms 3.0, Oracle Reports 5.0 a plus
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Demonstrated experience and familiarity with SDLC
BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Informatics or other related degree
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply today if that’s you! You may also contact us at 732-###-####. Please refer to Job Order #SO1180.
• Post ID: 36435001 newyork