Janssen Research & Development, LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Statistical Programmer Analyst located in Raritan, NJ/ Titusville, NJ/ Spring House, PA/ Los Angeles, CA/ or La Jolla, CA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.JanssenRnD.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Senior Statistical Programmer Analyst is an individual contributor in Data Delivery and Analysis Department, that will be accountable for development, verification, and documentation of SAS code on the assigned clinical project. This role is that of a SAS programmer who is capable of supporting programming requests of medium to high complexity in support of clinical trial reporting and submissions, with minimal guidance.
Principal responsibilities will include:
- Design and development of statistical programs for the assigned project
- Perform quality control in support of clinical R&D analysis and reporting
- Maintain documentation as appropriate
- Completes programming tasks of medium to high complexity
- Critically reviews requirements and data, identifies gaps, suggests solutions and applies expertise on clinical R&D statistical programming activities.
- A Bachelorâs degree or higher in Computer Science, Mathematics or other scientific fields is required. Advanced degree with a minimum of 3 years SAS programming experience is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of SAS statistical software with a minimum of 5 years SAS programming experience with increasing responsibility is required
- Knowledge of SAS macro language and SAS Graph is desired
- Experience in a pharmaceutical/clinical trial environment is preferred.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communications skill is required.
- Experience working with programmers in a team environment is preferred.
- Prior experience with any of the following Therapeutic Areas is preferred: Oncology, Neuroscience, Immunology, Cardiovascular, Metabolics, Infectious Diseases and Vaccines.
- Knowledge and experience in SDTM and ADaM is required
- A working knowledge of Statistics is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House, North America-United States-California-La Jolla, North America-United States-California-Los Angeles, North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=4832170628&lang=en
• Post ID: 117684008 newyork