Johnson & Johnson Design (design.jnj.com) is an internal design team responsible for creating desirable, feasible and viable holistic end-user solutions across all of Johnson & Johnsonâs business groups: Consumer, Pharma, Medical Devices and Corporate. In collaboration with business partners across the global organization, we apply Design Thinking to drive transformational innovation for the health and well-being of all who use our products and services. Our focus on people-centered design enables us to deliver on Johnson & Johnsonâs commitment to care for the world, one person at a time.
We are looking for a J&J Solutions Lead (Corporate Brand Identity) to join
our team in New York City, NY.
- This position intersects business and design; you will be the bridge and the strategic liaison between the business partners and the creative team.
- Experience necessary in understanding Corporate Identity management across touch
points specifically in environmental, digital and corporate communications areas, account and portfolio management.
- Champion of user-centered design approaches and solutions from initial strategy through to implementation.
- The Solutions Lead is a critical thinker and planner, and contributes heavily to strategy and product development work streams from the very start of the project through launch.
- Helps plan and develop scopes of work while supporting and growing productive business partner relationships.
- Supports J&J Designâs Enterprise Solutions team in execution of diverse corporate brand experience, innovation and product development programs to continue with the transformation of our global workplaces, our corporate communications, and deliver on special projects
- Manage multiple projects with crucial deadlines.
- Drive and enhance innovation and deliver differentiated, holistic solutions that improve the corporate brand experience across the enterprise.
- Assist in coordinating user research and the identification and synthesis of user needs into design opportunities and frameworks to Identify opportunities to enhance the quality and perception of the brand
- Work with internal design teams to organize resources and develop plans for
- executing programs in the Health & Wellness area.
- Contribute to the improvement of design processes, design documentation, project planning and generate design briefs.
- Bachelorâs Degree in Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Design Strategy, Business Administration or Product Design is preferred.
- A minimum of 6 yearsâ experience in strategy, design, content development or program management.
- Financial and budgeting skills competency required.
- A stickler for timeline management preferred
- An active and enthusiastic interest in designing solutions and crafting resolutions that positively affect brand experience.
- Negotiation Skills, and a track record of productive relationship built and relationship management
- Ability to communicate complex and critical ideas simply, with tight focus and clarity.
- An inspired attention to detail and exceptional follow-up and follow-through.
- Ability to support the development of visual/verbal narratives using a combination of tools, including Microsoft Office software and Adobe Creative Suite, for strategic presentations, scopes of work and team inspiration.
- Ability to distill and simplify complex information.
- Experience contributing to successful medical devices or consumer products launches to global markets a plus.
- Willingness to travel up to 10%. Minimal domestic and international travel. (occasional)
- Friendly, thoughtful and perpetually curious
- Humble to your core with a strong emotional intelligence
- Able to build trust, even when communicating a dissenting point of view
- Synthesize, simplify and smile
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BE VITAL in your career. Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
United States-New York-New York
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=3699180227&lang=en
• Post ID: 161865272 newyork