- Gather,prioritize and documentbusiness requirements based upon business and user needs and technology capabilities.
- Provide input and collaborative oversight into more granular functional and technical requirements, business logic, high-level architecture approaches, UX, participate in Program and Project Management activities, and sometimes serve as the “Project Lead” for various workstreams, getting your hands dirty, and serving as the SME for the project and impacted products and systems.
- Model current/future business processes, gather business requirements and identify the organizational changes required to successfully realize the benefits of the solution.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Two or more years of relevant experience.
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Expertise with digital, interactive, and some traditional/direct marketing in an E-commercesetting.
- Strong tactical delivery skills and expertise in multiple implementation disciplines (Technology & Development, UX/Design, Project Management, Analytics, etc.)
- Omni-channel and/or customer experience strategy experience
- Extensive knowledge of, and experience with, a broad range of digital marketing technologies and methods
- Experience providing a vision to the total solution, managing a track of work and defining a comprehensive solution that directly aligns with strategic vision and stakeholder objectives
- Demonstrated consulting skills, including stakeholder relationships and team facilitation
- Well-developed organizational and interpersonal communications skills; Ability to effectively interact with senior executives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, such as meeting facilitation, presentation and documentation, requirements analysis, conceptual, logical and detailed design skills
- Ability to apply technology in an appropriate way to meet business requirements.
- Creativity with an eye to developing new and innovative solutions
- Strong problem identification and analytical skills
- Experience leading teams and motivating others to take action
- Ability to structure and plan large projects/programs
- Experience with process mapping and process redesign.
- Experience developing and defining KPI’s
- Experience with organizational assessment and digital transformation - evaluating people and processes
- Ability to identify and manage risk on projects
- Experience in developing and deploying omni-channel (web, social, mobile, email) solutions
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target, Oracle Commerce, Pega, Responsys, Amazon Web Services capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6596223-systems-analysis-and-programming
• Post ID: 117871143 newyork