What you’ll be doing...
Digital Operations group is seeking a Web Performance Management Architect. This individual will play a critical, client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into viable, scalable solutions that help Verizon solve customer problems. Architect solutions, coordinate efforts across the sales and services teams to provide solution details, work estimates, and associated materials that help solve the current User Experience and website performance issues. Knowledge of Customer Experience management, Application Performance monitoring and log analytics tools like Splunk, Tealeaf, Dynatrace, Wiley is highly desired.
- Responsible for overall Architecture of User Experience Analytics and evolution of Technical insights, reports and Dashboards for all applications in Digital platforms group. Candidate will research the exiting tools and solutions and will recommend means of enhancing the architecture to gain insights and improve overall Customer experience.
- Responsible for establishing advanced log data Analytics and generate periodic alerts, reports and notifications for important insights. This individual will be responsible for identifying ways to unlock and discover hidden errors, problems, patterns and anomalies in any log data for all applications across digital platforms.
- Make technical recommendations on application performance improvement initiatives and overall applications monitoring. Leverage all available monitoring and reporting tools to improve the overall performance of applications.
- Proactively find opportunities by analyzing session activities, customer feedback to provide meaningful insights for executive reporting.
- Monitor and analyze session data to understand customer behavior and identify site issues that are adversely impacting conversion. Create alerts, scorecards, reports, and dashboards to support growing business needs.
- Partner with application development, application support, and other IT infrastructure resources to define measurement frameworks, develop KPI's and performance dashboards.
- Works closely with application development teams during release rollout to analyze application performance impact and troubleshooting.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in User Experience and Performance monitoring areas such as Tealeaf, Dynatrace, AlertSite.
- Programing knowledge with Java, .Net, C, C++.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Good knowledge of configurations for middleware and web technologies.
- Knowledge of Service Orientated Architecture.
- Experience with using quality assurance tools like Selenium, Testlink and security, to ensure code quality and compliance.
- Knowledge of API’s.
- Demonstrated ability to assess existing applications, tools and platforms, Impact and Recommend Action plans.
- Experience in Developing Technical insights, log analytics and implement solutions for user experience and application performance bottlenecks.
- Familiar with DevOps and Cloud technologies.
- Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations and lead cross-functional teams.
- Communication & stakeholder management skills.
- Problem solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex issues.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2526038-web-performance-architect
• Post ID: 163143757 newyork