Reply: click here
We are capable of resolving any and all IT issues, with immediate, unlimited support for one flat monthly rate; it is flexible for multiple locations and for a scalable number of users. This service give you immediate support for all your IT issues, minimizing your down-time and maximizing your work efficiency.
24x7x365 IT Helpdesk & Monitoring
Is your IT WORRY FREE?? Imagine all your tech issues solved immediately with 1-click or phone call. Avoid astronomical hourly rates and waiting for wasteful service call appointments by calling our 24x7x365 technical support helpdesk, capable of resolving any and all IT issues or questions, with immediate, unlimited support for one flat monthly rate; it is flexible for multiple locations and for a scalable number of users and ensures your business is always up and running with little, to no down time.
Predictable costs + expert techs + immediate response time = WORRY FREE IT
- IMMEDIATE tech support on any computer or mobile phone issue you are having, unlimited incidents for 1 low flat monthly rate
- All enrolled end-users have access to technical support 24x7, 365 days a year.
- Unlimited incidents/support for all enrolled users
- All calls are answered by a live rep or if preferred, users can simply submit a ticket and receive a callback.
- Live operators answer calls within 2 minutes
- All incidents are tracked to resolution
- Tech support can remotely monitor, diagnosis and control computer to resolve issues as needed
- All devices used by each user is covered, including mobile devices
See www.vistatechcomputers.com/worryfreeIT or call 516-584-2088 for more information.
WE SPEAK BUSINESS. NOT TECH. At VistaTech, we take a New View on Technology...
Never purchase, manage or upgrade your IT ever again.Simple month-to-month pricing for each workstation user...all peripherals and connected devices, including printers, servers & mobile devices are covered for support
Detailed Support Areas:
End-User Operating Systems and Mobile Devices:
Microsoft Windows - 2000, XP, Win7, Windows 8
Apple - OS X (all versions)
Windows Mobile Devices
Common Business Applications:
Nuance PaperPort and OmniPage
Microsoft Office and Live Meeting
Microsoft Outlook and Entourage
Microsoft Internet Explorer
OpenOffice and LibreOffice
Mozilla and Firefox
Other Common Programs
Additional Applications and Services:
Google Email and Apps
Rackspace Email and Apps
Microsoft Terminal Services
Citrix Presentation Server 3.0, 4.0, XP
Common Hardware and Peripherals
Hosted Applications and Services (e.g. hosted CRM, SPAM filtering, etc.)
Dan, 516 584 2088
• Post ID: 51262157 newyork