Manhattan iPhone Repairs - iPhone 4 & 4S Screen Replacement for
$65 + tax!
- Done in 15-20 minutes, while you watch.
- Parts in stock, no ordering necessary.
- Original new LCD used, not a refurb.
- LCD new, Grade A+
- 1 year part warranty(excluding
drops & water spills)
For iPhone 4 cellphones, the cost is $65 + tax and service takes 15-20 minutes. You can watch everything we do during the iPhone Screen Repair process. We use new, quality assemblies, and we're experts at our craft. We do not break your proximity sensor. Read more about the iPhone 4 proximity sensor problems here.
We can fix iPhone 4 & 4S phones on any carrier.
This service is for A1349(CDMA) and A1332(GSM)iPhone 4 cellphones,
and iPhone 4S cellphones on any carrier!
Come to our store for a quick repair!
If you live in Manhattan come to our store at 186 1st Avenue in Manhattan. We'll replace your LCD screen while you watch.
We use the original Toshiba, Sharp, and LG LCDs.
The cool thing about our LCD, being that it is one of the three original, is that it looks damn good. There are many aftermarket copy LCDs for a dollar or two less that look the same, but the consistency in manufacturing isn't as good as the original LCD. The original LCDs look great, do not have pressure points whereby you touch(not squeeze) the screen and it oozes colors everywhere. It's a quality product. The irony is that the smaller companies who lack the buying power to purchase directly from the factory may be purchasing a low quality LCD screen on eBay for your phone, at a higher price than we pay for the original.
What separates you from the guy on craigslist who beats your price by $15??
Every device has something about it that makes it tricky to work on.
- We do not break the proximity sensor; it will still work on your phone after the LCD replacement, which keeps your phone from hanging up on people during a phone call.
- We do not break the antenna connector; you will still have good service once we are done.
- Our LCD simply looks awesome. The colors aren't tinted all blue or faded out like on generic copy LCDs. The LCD in the screens we use is the same as the LCD in your phone right now. This is the most noticeable difference.
We offer a real warranty.
If the LCD itself malfunctions within 1 year, you'll get a new one
installed for free. If you break it again, this is not covered by
We're a licensed business with years of positive feedback!Yes. We have a physical workshop location in midtown Manhattan, and CUSTOMERS LOVE US! We are licensed by the New York Department of Consumer Affairs, license number 1449977.
• Post ID: 38828825 newyork