What you’ll be doing...
As a candidate joining us, you will have a huge impact on what our company offers its consumers and the culture of our company.
- Starting from the initial phase you will be architecting customer care systems. This will include building social media communities, online chat portals and text messaging. We will also be implementing Salesforce.
- Leading a matrix team that will be responsible for design, development, and maintenance of Care Tools and processes to support our CSRs at the call centers.
- Partner with key stakeholders (Multiple Business Units, Finance, IT, Legal) to create and deliver meaningful Care strategies. These will help in reducing Call in rate, Average Handle Time and increase Service Level.
- Work in DevOps and Agile methodologies; represent our team in meetings with interfacing applications, internal customers, and executives alike.
- Assist with proof-of-concept implementations to drive A/B testing in creating best CSR experience for Care application.
- You’ll be working directly with a Vendor to develop these and also will liaise with the other development teams and operations managers.
What we’re looking for...
- 8+ Years of expertise in building specialized customer care systems.
- 2+ years strong project management skills with accountability for end to end delivery
- Is familiar with the principles and practices involved in development and maintenance of software solutions and architectures and in service delivery.
- Thorough knowledge of the system components and interfaces being designed or integrated in a cloud or SaaS solutions environment.
- Has strong technical background and remains evergreen with technology and industry developments.
- Experience managing project scope, change requests, delivery against defined milestones; mitigate and remediate risk factors within propose solutions based on best practices.
- Experience implementing and configuring Salesforce
- Expertise in building scalable and changeable architecture
- Strong analytic, problem solving, decision-making skills and proven ability to discern critical from minor problems.
- Ability to innovate new solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills in areas such as facilitation and negotiation and the ability to work with internal and external customers
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Management Information Systems and/or equivalent work experience.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/8007021-customer-care-systems-architect
• Post ID: 136688437 newyork