What you’ll be doing...
The position supports a high performance Director and his direct and indirect team across the Regional Business Customer Care organization that encompasses over 580 managers and associates supporting Verizon’s Regional Customer Centers that serve the Enterprise, VBM/Medium and Small business markets for a variety of voice and complex data products.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Scorecard creation and data analytics for all key performance indicators
- Liaison for the director and management team intra/inter departmentally
- Supervise and manage up to two direct reports with a potential for additional dotted line responsibilities
- Work closely with the Business Operations Support Team that supports Method and Procedure development, process improvements, system rollouts and all other operational support requirements
- Planning and executing staff meetings and associated materials for quarterly face to face staff meetings, bi-weekly calls, quarterly All Hands management calls, contributions to Senior Leader Operational Reviews and/or other adhoc requirements including creating detailed PowerPoint deck ware and/or writings
- Setup and Operating WebEx projecting and recording and/or Conference Call bridge calls
- Soliciting, extensive editing and aggregating weekly highlights for senior leader consumption
- Ensuring all critical dates/deliverables are planned for and met by the management team
- Scheduling, creating interactive media for all meetings, conference calls, performance readouts etc.
- Compose group communications including but limited to strategic announcements, quarterly performance, Customer Service Week and annual end of year messaging for the director on the business pulse
- Provide oversight for E-Rate quarterly attestations (noncompliance governmental fines are extensive) including reviews of audit outcomes, compile data and provide summarization and remedial action plans for senior leader review, understanding and official sign-off
- Create and set the standards by providing uniform documents, templates and the like for use across the team
- Regularly maintain an action register for meeting commitments and initiative tracking and progress readouts
- Schedule, compile materials and run monthly Root Cause Analysis (RCA) readout calls on 3 major breakdowns monthly
- Schedule monthly 60-90 minute Lunch and Learn Leadership Brown Bag for the management team and interdepartmental guests (approximately 100 participants) for an Executive Leader readout and Q&A period
- Provide oversight and administration of the Safety programs across the group
- Interface with Human Resources on initiative rollouts, appraisal and other Verizon human resource requirements
- Time to time travel across the Regional Centers in the Verizon Telecom Eastern footprint
- Write and conduct feedback on Performance Agreements, Performance Appraisals, and Developmental Plans
- Review and understanding of all RBCC strategic metrics and their impact on overall performance
- Formulation of Remedial Business Action plans to improve performance
- Create and administer an overall Awards and Recognition plan including working with finance on a managerial budget
- Provide oversight, budget management, overall program and administration for planning and executing robust Customer Service Week events
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Experience working in a customer service center environment
- Understanding of the following center systems: ICRIS, NSOP, CoFEE (CoA/C2Go) etc.
- Ability to provide extensive data analysis, root causation and remedial actions plans for performance improvement
- Expert level ability in the use of Microsoft Office; PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Proven written and oral skills including:
- Interactions with all levels of employees from associates through senior leaders
- Decision making skills that enables success in a dynamic, highly visible/risk intensive environment
- Outstanding interpersonal, planning and analytical skills with strong verbal/written communications
- Strong organizational, priority setting and administrative skills
- Ability to clearly communicate an employee’s personal performance achievements in a constructive manner whether performing or below departmental standards including creating detailed developmental plans and taking the appropriate remedial actions for improvement
- Previous supervisory experience
- Previous Verizon Business Office experience
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6788101-customer-service-manager
• Post ID: 102646733 newyork