What you’ll be doing...
You will need principal consultant and engineering level expertise in Cisco Contact Center to support external Verizon enterprise customers. You will be responsible for providing design, technical lead support, and implementation services supporting of Cisco IP Contact Center applications, including CVP, IPIVR, UCCE and UCCX.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree of four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- CCVP, CCIE certifications.
- Expert level proficiency of Cisco Call Center technologies such as Cisco ICM, CVP, UCCE and UCCX and Contact Center scripting.
- Strong Experience in VXML scripting and IVR development.
- Engineer and optimize Contact Center routing environment, including call ICM, CUSP, and CVP.
- Experience with large scale call center environments.
- Strong experience in call flow design and development in Cisco UCCE environments.
- Background in VoIP Telephony, Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity voicemail and Webex.
- Strong knowledge and experience in dial plan designs and implementation.
- Ability to configure Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise components (Routers, Loggers, Peripheral Gateways, AW-HDS).
- Experience with Session Border Controller technologies such as Oracle Acme Packets.
- Ability to configure Cisco Customer Voice Portal as well as associated VOIP technologies and platforms (Cisco IOS, VXML, ASR, TTS).
- Influences strategy to constantly maintain and drive towards a next-generation voice network infrastructure.
- Work closely with Engineering, Architecture, Application Development, and Governance groups to meet project goals and to ensure operational efficiency and reliability for voice services and the contact center.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills necessary in Word, Excel, Presentation, Project and Visio.
- Excellent people skills with ability to handle difficult situations.
- Ability to establish and define automated system installation/configuration procedures.
- Ability to create System Run Books, defining day-to-day support, maintenance, troubleshooting knowledgebase of the infrastructure.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/8017025-principal-consultant-professional-services
• Post ID: 136689217 newyork