What you’ll be doing...
The Program Delivery Executive (PDE) position is responsible for full life cycle management of all Verizon Services provided to the customer. The PDE is also accountable to maintain the customer relationship and overall client satisfaction while ensuring compliance with all contractual commitments.
The PDE will directly manage a team of Client Services Managers, Individual Contributor Professionals and indirectly manage Verizon and Third Party Vendor resources as applicable for Services provided.
The PDE will interface with and manage commitments and Services from Verizon matrix managed functions including: Customer Program and Project Management, Field Operations, Network Operations, Security Operations, Managed Service Delivery, Order Management, Lifecycle Engineering, Architectural Services, Security Engineering, Performance Reporting, Financial Service Management, Professional Services, Commercial Management, Legal and Vendor Mgmt.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- 8 plus years of progressive Telecommunication/IT management experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with Managed Services Accounts and Customized Telecommunication Services and Program Delivery.
- Substantial project management experience with experience in consultative, Client facing program leadership role.
- In-depth Service Delivery experience – Preferably in IT Outsourcing, Managed WAN/LAN, Wireless, Security and Voice.
- Prior Business Management experience and P&L ownership highly desirable.
- Prior senior management experience required for large multi-discipline teams.
- Prior Service Provider, Vendor Management, Operations and Client Services Experience.
- Prior, in-depth experience with voice and data strategic services, Solutions, Services and related operational delivery processes highly desirable.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6786767-program-delivery-executive
• Post ID: 102646358 newyork