Staffing Manager - Health Services - The Execu Search Group Inc (Manhattan, NY)
Staffing Manager - Health Services
About the Opportunity
If you have a hunger for success and are stimulated by facilitating the accomplishments of other professionals, The Execu|Search Group has a potential career for you. We are seeking a Staffing Manager to join our Health Services team in our New York City office. In this Staffing Manager role you can leverage our long-standing reputation as an industry leader to satisfy both clients and candidates.
The ideal candidate for this role will satisfy client job needs by selecting candidates who are well-matched in position qualifications, as well as company values. In order to ensure exceptional customer service, maintenance of strong relationships and ongoing contact with clients and candidates will also be a function of this role.
The Execu|Search Group is one of the largest and most expansive recruitment, temporary/consulting and retained search firms serving the Tri-State area and Greater Boston.
Our Health Services divisions have achieved the Gold Seal of Approval™ from The Joint Commission. This certification recognizes our dedication to providing our clients with healthcare professionals that are qualified to provide safe, high-quality care to patients.
• Manage inventory of healthcare candidate and sourcing levels to meet the current anticipated needs of the existing client base
• Identify new and creative means for sourcing temporary workforce within established and proposed skill sets
• Conduct formal interviews with potential candidates
• Manage the referral process
• Interact with internal Account Executives and/or clients to fully understand staffing needs and position descriptions/requirements
• Manage and utilize all resources to identify appropriate candidates for assignments
• Coordinate the lifecycle recruitment process from interview to placement on an assignment
• Manage ongoing relationships with temporary workforce, including payroll, attendance, benefits and compensation issues
• 0 to 1 years of professional services, B2B, related sales or staffing experience or recent college graduates with work/internship and academic experience are also encouraged to apply
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work against a tight deadline
• Strong motivation for personal success
Visit Careers @ Execu|Search for more information!
• Post ID: 36435909 newyork