ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, YABC AT WALTON HIGH SCHOOL - Good Shepherd Services (Bronx, NY)
Good Shepherd Services, a leading NYC non-profit committed to the success of young people and families, is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant, for our YABC Walton High School Program in the Bronx.
The Administrative Assistant will provide ongoing support to YABC/LTW staff to ensure tracking and organization of a number of programmatic elements including student internships. The Administrative Assistant will perform diversified administrative duties to ensure the smooth and effective functioning of both YABC and LTW programs.
- Assist in intake of students.
- Ensure collection and coordination of various participant documents including signed time sheets.
- Provide clerical support to staff including, but not limited to, copying and mass mailings.
- Establish, maintain, and update files, databases, records, and/or other documents.
- Compose, edit, type, and distribute correspondence, memoranda, agendas, and/or minutes of meetings.
- Attend job related training and staff meetings.
- Assist in the planning and management of special in school events.
- Order and stock office supplies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be flexible and able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Must have demonstrated ability to multitask, set priorities, work quickly with accuracy, follow-through on details, and collaborate with others.
- Must have a commitment to work from a strength-based and/or youth development perspective.
• Post ID: 37153985 newyork