Become A Teacher With TNTP. 14 Locations Nationwide. Final Application Deadline: March 25th - TNTP
Apply now to become a teacher in one of TNTP's Teaching Fellows programs:
How can you be part of something greater?
Become a Teaching Fellow! Click here to complete an online application today!
TNTP'sTeaching Fellows Programs train accomplished professionals and recent college graduates to become excellent teachers for high-need schools in 14 locations nationwide. We are looking for outstanding individuals from diverse backgrounds who want to use their knowledge and professional experience to help end education inequality by teaching high-needs subjects like math, science, special education and bilingual education.
According to the results of the 2011 NAEP exam for eighth-grade students, only 10% of African-American students scored proficient in science and only 21% of Hispanic students scored proficient in math nationwide. Are you ready to be part of the solution to education inequality? We challenge you to become part of something greater by working to ensure all students receive the education they deserve!
With our next deadline quickly approaching, we strongly encourage candidates to apply this week, as we review applications on a rolling basis. No teaching or education experience is required. Each program provides extensive training and coaching to all participants.
Participants in our programsâ¦
- Master foundational skills during the summer to lead engaged classrooms from day one.
- Improve quickly with classroom-centered training and intensive coaching.
- Pursue certification while earning a full-time salary, starting at $30,000-60,000 plus benefits.
- Apply without education coursework or experience; a bachelor's degree is required.
Qualifications vary by program, but generally include:
- Bachelor's degree completed by Spring 2013
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S.
- Passing an FBI background investigation
- No previous teaching certifications
• Post ID: 36488020 newyork