Curriculum Coordinator/Education Supervisor - YAI (Brooklyn, NY)
Our award-winning pre-school for children with developmental delays located in Midwood, Brooklyn is seeking a Curriculum Coordinator. In this diverse, team-oriented and nurturing environment, the candidate will:
- Provide supervision, staff development, training and support to educators and staff working with our preschool students
- Ensure program compliance
- Advocate for families and staff
- Other responsibilities include assisting in the interviewing and hiring process for educational staff as well as conducting staff evaluations and staff advocacy.
Masters degree in Special Education
NYS Special Ed Certification
Supervisory experience preferred
SAS, SDA, or SBL certificate required
A minimum of 3 years teaching experience
Hours: Full Time, Monday thru Friday, School Hours, 12 months
For more information about YAI/National Institute for People With Disabilities please visit www.yai.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Post ID: 36016837 newyork