Company DescriptionGlocap Search is a premier search firm dedicated to serving the specialized recruiting needs of clients in various industries. We partner with select private equity funds, hedge funds, investment banks, fund of funds, consulting firms, real estate, media & entertainment and other industry clients to fulfill their needs across most functional areas. Glocap has dedicated, specialized teams of search consultants who place investment, marketing, compliance, IT, human resources, and legal professionals as well as COOs, CFOs, bankers, consultants, programmers, and administrative assistants.
Successful, international law firm is seeking a Legal Secretary for their group focused on China. Candidates must speak fluent Mandarin, be trustworthy, professional and possess the ability to take initiative.
COMPANY: International Law Firm
POSITION: Legal Secretary
LOCATION: Midtown, Manhattan
BACHELOR'S DEGREE REQUIRED?: YES
- Daily maintenance of calendars and organization of the day-to-day schedule of attorneys
- Coordination of meetings
- Proactive management of attorneys to ensure that they attend meetings on time and with the appropriate documents/presentations
- Proactive management of emails, voicemails and general mail
- Planning and coordination of comprehensive travel programs, to include booking flights, hotels, car transfers, and preparation of itineraries etc.
- Type letters, correspondence, presentations, reports and legal documentation, including digital dictation if applicable
- Proofread all work to ensure that completed documents are delivered accurately
- Take minutes at meetings and produce/maintain action lists where appropriate
- Utilize Omnia virtual filing system for all document management
- Create PDFs of documents for electronic transmission via email Requirements:
- 5-7 years of experience in administrative assistant position
- Bachelor's degree required
- Fluency in Mandarin language preferred
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to handle high pressure situations with grace
- Ability to work overtime
- Hours: 9:30-5:30
• Post ID: 51192308 newyork