search
backpage.com > New York jobs > New York education jobs

Posted: Friday, March 24, 2017 12:12 AM

Reply

Required Travel: 25-50%
Min Education: H.S. Diploma/Equivalent
Min Experience: 5-7 Years
Job Function: Professional Services
Job Type: Full-Time

Description
This is a unique opportunity for a certified Pilates instructor to live and travel abroad! A business man based in Saudi Arabia is looking for an experienced and professional private Pilates instructor to travel with him about 40% of the year (destinations include but aren’t limited to USA – NYC / San Francisco / Boston, UK (London), & Dubai) and the other 60% of the year the instructor would be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia working out of client’s in-home studio. You will be expected to develop a safe, professional, high-quality, and comprehensive Pilates training program to ensure client is satisfied with their workout program and remain motivated to attain their personal fitness goals. You will also be assisting in the set-up of client’s in-home Pilates studio to promote an exceptional facility experience and related-start up activities, and should also be well-versed in educating client on current health and fitness issues and trends. Qualifications: 4-6 years of Pilates instruction experience, Pilates & personal training certification, fluent in English (Arabic a plus), pleasant and professional demeanor. Male applicants are preferred, but all qualified applicants will be considered. This position requires relocation to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia with frequent worldwide travel.

Job Requirements
• 4-6 years of Pilates instruction experience
• Pilates & personal training certification
• Fluent in English (Arabic a plus)
• Pleasant and professional demeanor
• Male applicants are preferred, but all qualified applicants will be considered
• This position requires relocation to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia with frequent worldwide travel.

Contact Person: Megan
Email Address: mmiller@bridgetonholdings.com

• Location: New York, New York, Other

• Post ID: 94352435 newyork
newyork.backpage.com is an interactive computer service that enables access by multiple users and should not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider. © 2017 backpage.com