PROGRAM AIDE, AFTER SCHOOL AT PS 246 - Good Shepherd Services (Bronx, NY)
Good Shepherd Services, a leading NYC non-profit committed to the success of young people and families, is currently seeking a Program Aide, for our After School at PS 246 Program in the Bronx.
To support and assist in carrying out all planned educational and enrichment activities for the after school program
- Assist the group leader with activities, including sports and recreation, educational, arts and craft and special events.
- Collect attendance folder and other data.
- Distribute lunches and snacks and assist in the clean up of rooms.
- Assist with monitoring and maintaining the rules of the program.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must demonstrate reliable and consistent work habits, and ability to work with other youths.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability and willingness to work in a dynamic team environment are necessary.
- Must have a commitment to work from a strength based and/or youth development perspective.
• Post ID: 36667019 newyork