Posted: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 1:53 PM
Make a Difference in the Lives of Babies!Do you love working with parents and babies? Do you love to teach? As a Baby Signs® Independent Certified Instructor you can teach these programs and more:
Programs and Products for parents and families:
- Parent Workshops
- Infant/Toddler Play Classes
- Other developmentally focused enrichment classes for parents and children from birth to age 5
- Early Childhood Educator Training
- Workshops for Professionals
- Offer Continuing Education Units!
Baby Signs, Inc. also offers a full line of training options for children's health and educational organizations. Your organization can to implement this research-proven early intervention program and offer Baby Signs® classes and workshops to families in your community.
The Baby Signs® Independent Certified Instructor Program (ICI) is designed to train, certify and support instructors as they build their own businesses.
We provide training - in both infant sign language, early childhood development and a certification to teach the Baby Signs® Program. Instructors also receive on-going support to start and grow a thriving program in their community.
The ICI Program is a self-paced, distance learning training program, consisting of both written and video materials. It includes ready-to-teach curricula, business administration documents, marketing tools and resources, training DVDs and CDs and much more.
For more information and an application email email@example.com or call 800-995-0226 ext 102.Positions available throughout the world.
The Baby Signs Program is the world's leading sign language program for hearing babies. It is an early-intervention program that has been proven through scientific research to boost babies' cognitive, language and social-emotional development.
The Baby Signs Program was chosen by the U.S. Department of Defense for use in their Child and Youth Services programs for military families around the world.
Baby Signs®, the ORIGINAL sign language program for hearing babies, has been bringing powerful, research-proven benefits to babies and their families around the world for over 25 years. The Baby Signs® Program is the world's leading sign language program for babies because it's the only program:
- created by child development experts specifically for babies.
- whose benefits have been proven through scientific research funded by the National Institutes of Health
- based on American Sign Language but flexible to fit the needs of all families.
- with a full range of classes and products for parents, babies, and child development centers.
Baby Signs® instructors have a wide range of backgrounds. They represent teachers, speech-language pathologists, parents, social workers, therapists, interpreters, child development professionals and many other professions. Many instructors are teaching at community hospitals, state programs, parenting programs, child development centers, community centers and other children's health and education organizations, including CDCs on US military bases around the world.
• Location: Bronx, Brooklyn, Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, Westchester
• Post ID: 39320847 newyork