Tuition-Free* Class A CDL Training! Drive for YRC Freight!
Jump start your career with YRC Freight! If you want the freedom of driving the open road for a company that values its people, apply to join the tuition-free* CDL Training Academy TODAY and a job driving for YRC Freight!
Call 866-###-#### to speak with a recruiter!
Office with a View in Four Weeks
- Commit to working for YRC Freight for one year after successfully completing the CDL Training Academy*
- Pass a drug test, Motor Vehicle Report, and DOT Physical and you'll be enrolled in our CDL Training Academy.
- Pass a criminal background check.
Four Weeks at the YRC Freight CDL Training Academy (Tuition-Free*)
The CDL Training Academy consists of 4 weeks of one-on-one, behind the wheel driver training with a highly qualified instructor.
Four Weeks On-the-Job Paid Training
Once you graduate from the four-week CDL Training Academy and receive your Class-A CDL and Hazmat, Tanker, and Doubles/Triples endorsements, it's on to four additional weeks of on-the job paid training behind the wheel as a YRC Freight employee at your specified work location. When complete, you ll be a bona fide YRC Freight Road Driver!
*If a driver does not work for YRC Freight for one year after completing the CDL Training Academy, the tuition for the CDL Training Academy must be repaid.
- 100% paid healthcare for you and your family
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days.
- Linehaul drivers first-year income potential can be as much as $60,000-$65,000.
- When the wheels stop moving, we still pay you; hourly pay for breakdown and load delay.
- Must be 21 or older.
- Must pass DOT drug test, DOT physical, and criminal background check.
- Must have a current motor vehicle report (MVR) that represents a safe operation history.
- Must have the ability to read, write and speak English sufficiently to converse with the general public, understand highway and traffic signs and signals, respond to official inquiries, read a bill of lading, and make accurate entries in daily driving log.
- Must be able to follow posted safety rules/safe operating procedures to ensure proper techniques are performed
- Must be able to work various shifts and days of the week; and have the ability and willingness to work all scheduled hours, including overtime.
- Must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) physical requirements, and other physical requirements lifting up to 70 lbs, performing repetitive tasks, climbing ladders, and other physical tasks as needed.
- Operate forklift, dolly, hand truck, pallet truck, carts, and other equipment necessary for loading and unloading freight.
Call 866-###-#### for more information or apply online!
YRC Freight is proudly an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: company driver, company driver needed, company driving solo, company over the road, company owner, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, otr driver, over the road driving, regional driver route, time at home
• Post ID: 153788977 newyork