Event start date and time: March 05, 2013 4:00 PM
Event end date and time: March 05, 2013 4:00 PM
This program is presented in collaboration with NYTAP (New York Technical Assistance Providers)
Expand and sustain a blend of support from individuals, foundations, corporations, and government agencies.
In an uncertain fundraising landscape, the healthiest, most sustainable nonprofits are those with multiple funding sources to support their work. This workshop explores what it takes to expand and sustain a blend of support from individuals, foundations, corporations, and government agencies. Learn about the infrastructure you'll need for success in each of these areas, as well as the roles of staff, board, technology, and communication materials. This session will also address a variety of fundraising techniques, including direct marketing, online fundraising, the use of social media, and special events.
Participants will have an opportunity to discuss their current development efforts with colleagues and fundraising experts, and will discover strategies for expanding their development efforts in viable ways, with a list of resources for the future.
- Building and maintaining relationships with donors that deepen over time
- Identifying new opportunities for fundraising
- Demonstrating leadership in one's field
- Investing in the infrastructure necessary to support success
- Using your brand to bolster fundraising
- Creating short-term and long-term development goals
- Understanding that successful development is an ongoing, constant effort
Frank Abdale Abdale Consulting www.abdaleconsulting.com
Roxanne Greenstein Greenstein Consulting www.roxannegreenstein.com
• Post ID: 36489539 newyork