Home > New York services > New York legal services

Posted: Thursday, July 5, 2012 5:18 PM

If you have received a notice of New York City Health Code Violation in your Restaurant or Bar We Can Help.

We are Expeditors!

Call us at (718)770-7922
Or Email us

We can also help you obtain a Liquor License or Beer & Wine License

• Location: Brooklyn

• Post ID: 31315777 newyork is an interactive computer service that enables access by multiple users and should not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider. © 2017