new york, ny free classifieds > new york services > new york legal services

Posted: Saturday, June 14, 2014 7:50 PM

Replyclick here

Do you need a liquor license? Other bar/restaurant legal issues? I can help.

Liquor License Applications
Community Board Representation
Corporate Change Applications
Special Event Permits
Violations/ Article 78 Petitions
Commercial Lease Negotiation
Purchase or Sale of Bar/Club/Restaurants

--David Gabay

Office: 212-321-0871
Cell: 516-318-5542

• Location: Manhattan

• Post ID: 49836202 newyork is an interactive computer service that enables access by multiple users and should not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider.