new york, ny free classifieds > New York services > New York legal services

Posted: Thursday, March 7, 2013 11:32 AM


O1 Visa is the official legal way for foreign artists of any genre to work in the USA

Musicians, dancers, artists, graphic designers, writers, actors, film professionals, and any other artists may apply.

We have the best visa specialists with extensive experience in arts who can recognize your expertise and highlight your relevant qualifications to strengthen your application.

We collaborate with immigration attorneys to review all documentation for your visa application.

We sponsor our artists for the visa.

Why work with us?

* We combine your need for a visa sponsor or employer, with a complete legal preparation of your visa petition.
* On schedule completion.

Get Started:

To start, you will need a resume, CV, or simply a list of your achievements, concerts, exhibitions and media publications you were featured in. This is the first step to determine which visa best fit you and your scenario.

Email it to us and we will contact you soon after to discuss.

If you would rather to introduce yourself and your work in person, please feel free to call or email to make an appointment.

Email please, or visit our website at

• Location: Manhattan

• Post ID: 36319932 newyork is an interactive computer service that enables access by multiple users and should not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider.