Posted: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 11:46 AM
The AdWorks Digital Planning and Operations team requires an individual focused on managing all day to day aspects of Cross Screen campaign executions.This new position is required to meet Cross Screen revenue goals for AdWorks. This product combines the power of Addressable STB advertising and extends reach utilizing targeting across mobile inventory.
This position will be responsible for acting as a liaison between internal teams and mobile partner teams to help execute the AT&T AdWorks Cross Screen product.He/she will play a key part in executing, stewarding, and optimizing campaign health.Duties will also include analysis of inventory, revenue, and pricing.
- Oversee all aspects of cross screen portions of campaign execution
- Partner with internal and external partners to execute all aspects of campaigns
- Execute/Monitor targeting, implementation, trafficking, delivery, troubleshooting, reporting, inventory optimization, and billing process.
- Ensure all campaign SLAs are met by various teams
- Identify and report on key metrics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Stay current with digital landscape and technologies to help further develop the product in partnership with internal teams
- Help guide and communicate monetization strategy to other internal stakeholders
Bachelor's degree required.
Training and Special Skills
- 3-4 years of experience in Digital ad platforms for Ad Agency, Publisher, Network, or Ad Tech Vendor.
- Experience with digital ad serving systems, such as DFP and FreeWheel.
- Experience with front-end sales systems, such as Salesforce, Operative.One etc.
- Experience with publisher tools, such as Yieldex, is a plus.
- Experience with Digital Data Aggregators, such as Staq or Ad-Juster tools, is a plus.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Microstrategy, Domo, Datorama or Looker is a plus.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a self-starter with an aptitude for defining new processes.
- Natural ability to tell a compelling story using data-driven insights as a foundation.
- Ad Exchange or Programmatic advertising experience a plus.
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills required.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize under fast paced environment.
- Must possess a passion to drive the business forward.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, vLookups, etc.) a plus.
Job ID 1807075 Date posted 02/14/2018
• Location: Manhattan
• Post ID: 163260542 newyork