Account Manager-Full Cycle Sales - FEGS (Bronx, NY)
FEGS, one of the nation's largest and most diversified health and human service organizations, brings together the best resources and people to help individuals achieve greater personal and economic independence. Our compassionate staff and volunteers and network of innovative programs in health, disabilities, housing, homecare, employment, education, youth and family services, coordinate and provide care and assistance to more than 10,000 people each day, some 100,000 people a year.
FEGS is currently looking for an Account Manager for our Workforce1 Career Center program located in the Bronx, New York.
The Workforce1 Career Center (WF1CC) system operates in coordination with the NYC Department of Small Business Services (SBS) and the New York State Department of Labor (DOL) to provide recruitment, job training and business services through a variety of programs and locations throughout the five boroughs. WF1CCs require the attention of professionals who are able to support major change initiatives, as well as ensure the success of a business-driven system.
Build business relationships for job placement with local area employers and ensure that job orders are filled by qualified candidates.
- Build business relationships for job placement with local area employers.
- Develop relationships with local businesses and develop a network for job placement.
- Conduct customized Job Task Analysis and update client information in Worksource1/CRM/Skilldex.
- Help employers build Tiered Employment plan to advance current employees and fill new positions with jobseekers.
- Enter employer information into all appropriate databases and monitor employer activities.
- Coordinate delivery of services and fulfillment of job orders with designated partner organizations.
- Implement recruiting processes and initiatives.
- Attend job fairs, networking events and information sessions for hiring.
- Develop contacts at colleges and universities.
- Provide, as required, target estimates or goals and periodic progress reports.
Additional Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meet performance criteria on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis.
- May be assigned other tasks and duties reasonably related to the job responsibilities.
BA degree from an accredited college in psychology, marketing, business, human services, or a related field or equivalent experience in lieu of a degree.
Skills and/or Experience Required:
- Ability to prioritize tasks and document visits and contacts.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to engage external stakeholders and work in a host setting.
- Demonstrated telephone, computer and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain flexibility as needs of contract or contractor require.
- College degree or equivalent experience required.
- Sales or marketing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of MS Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Post ID: 37153956 newyork